7

It's been three months since Felix has been with the boys, the entire time Felix has always felt safe. But today has gone a little bit differently. Waking up, Felix goes to the kitchen to cook something to eat. Lee Know is already there making coffee for the house.

"Hey Felix," Lee Know and Felix have been awkward around each other ever since the studio incident. "I just came to get some coffee for Jisung."

"Oh, he's out of heat now, right?" Felix asks.

"Finished this morning, I took his clothes downstairs to wash." Lee Know states. Felix nods.

"I should wash mine and Jinnie's clothes, too."

Awkward silence.

"Well, I'll leave you to it." Lee Know moves out of the way as he waits for the coffee. Felix gets started on some homemade biscuits for himself and the boys. He cooks some eggs and sausage as well and adds in grilled fish, rice, and egg seaweed soup for the others.

About an hour into cooking, a sleepy Hyunjin shuffles in with his hair sticking straight up and eyes barely open. He leans over and kisses Felix before resting his chin on Felix's shoulder.

"Morning," his voice always sounds so deep when he first wakes up.

"Morning, babe," Felix responds. "Breakfast is ready, eat."

"Mmm, thank you, my love." Hyunjin makes a plate and waits at the table for Felix to join him. Sitting down, Hyunjin feeds Felix first before he starts to eat himself.

"Plans for today?" Felix looks to Hyunjin.

"Chan wants to do a run-through of our concert next week," Hyunjin states. "We'll just blast the instrumentals and sing down in the basement."

"Sounds like fun." Felix grins. "I'll be down and up because I need to do our laundry."

"I would offer to help but..." Hyunjin trails off.

"But last time you managed to shrink my jeans by two dress sizes," Felix looks to Hyunjin knowingly.

"Mhm, I am so terribly sorry." Hyunjin blushes.

"As you should be," Felix sniffs and Seungmin enters the kitchen, yawning, alongside Chan.

"Morning," Chan waves.

"Morning," Hyunjin and Felix chime.

"Has anyone seen I.N. today?" Seungmin asks. "He's running a fever and seemed off all night last night. Just worried."

"No, he was gone from our room by the time I woke up," Hyunjin announces; frowning.

"Alright, babe, let me get started on my chores." Felix puts away his dishes and walks out with a waving of his hand.

Going to their bedroom, he gathers all of his and Jinnie's clothes before heading to the basement and starting the wash. There's already a basket of clothes on the floor so it moves it out of the way.

The day goes on and slowly the boys start to trickle downstairs, blasting music to get ready for practice. Felix has his final load done and puts them in a random basket, about to take them upstairs.

"Lix, leave it and join us," Hyunjin tells the omega.

"I'll be right, promise," Felix assures. "I'm just going to change shirts, also."

"Fine, but hurry." Hyunjin has to shout over the music for Felix to hear him.

Felix nods and walks up to their room with the basket. Dumping the clothes on the bed, he picks up a cute red shirt that goes with his white pants. He frowns at it, not recognizing the shirt. Throwing it on, he sniffs and realizes it's Jisung's shirt. Which means Felix mixed up the clothes baskets.