13

"Don't get mad at me, how was I supposed to know he was naked?" Chan shouts.

"I'm glaring at you because you're getting hard over there," Hyunjin points to the tent in the man's pants.

"He flashed me," Chan defends himself.

"What the fuck is that about?" Hyunjin huffs at Felix. Felix at least has the audacity to look ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I got so excited, I forgot my pants," Felix admits. "I just wanted to show you my secret piercing. I'm sorry."

Now Hyunjin feels like shit.

"Show me in our room, away from horny ass alpha's like Chan," Hyunjin glares again before ushering Felix to their room. Felix lifts up his shirt and Hyunjin stares, hand ghosting over the piercing. "Is this why you asked me to get food? So, you could be naughty?"

Felix grins.

"It was Han's idea, you like?" Felix shows it off. "I.N. didn't really react so I was nervous." Hyunjin stills.

"Did you show I.N. like this?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yeah, he asked me to turn around but I don't think you can see it from behind," Felix says with a frown. Hyunjin closes his eyes.

"I'll be right back," Hyunjin looks like a man on a mission so Felix follows. Hyunjin gets to the living room where I.N. is kissing Seungmin and Hyunjin puts I.N. in a chokehold, dragging him to the ground. "You fucking perverted Maknae. I'll kick your ass."

I.N. scrambles up, eyes wide, as he tries to run from Hyunjin and ends up in Chan's room. Chan has his hand around his dick and Hyunjin's anger doubles.

"Is that because of Felix?" Hyunjin roars. "I'll kill you both."

Felix grabs Hyunjin from behind and Changbin shows up with a bewildered Seungmin.

"Calm down, Jinnie," Felix laughs. "It was my fault."

"What is going on?" Jisung comes out of a room with only briefs on; Lee Know as well.

"Felix showed off his new piercing, but was naked," Hyunjin explains. "I.N. took advantage to see Felix's ass instead of even looking at the piercing. Then, when Felix flashed Chan and me, Chan got a boner and now he's jerking off probably thinking about Felix as well."

"Oh, is that why you suddenly attacked me?" Seungmin asks I.N. Said youngest member refuses to speak since he's too close to Hyunjin's strike zone.

"What's your excuse?" Lee Know looks to Jisung.

"Felix gave Hyunjin head in the car and it turned me on," Jisung blushes; covering his face in shame.

"Ah, so what I'm hearing is...Felix got everybody in the house turned on besides me." Changbin announces. "Dammit. I'm in the gym working out and you all are getting your dicks wet?"