10

They arrive at the studio first, and Hyunjin shows Felix how to properly stretch. Hyunjin gets behind Felix to help the boy bend over.

"Jinnie?" Felix calls out.

"Hmm, does it hurt?" Hyunjin stops pushing.

"I can feel your dick on my back." Felix laughs.

"Well, stop being so attractive and I wouldn't randomly pop boners." Hyunjin defends himself.

"Ugh, I'll let you have your way with me for ten minutes," Felix is pushed down before he can even finish his sentence. "I mean it, Jinnie. Ten minutes."

"I promise." Hyunjin lifts up Felix's shirt and kisses down his back.  "We can't make a mess, so I'll just fuck your thighs."

"Hurry before Lee Know gets here," Felix urges. Not wanting the alpha to have any more ammunition against Felix.

"He can wait until we're done." Hyunjin peels Felix's pants, and briefs, down. He nibbles on each cheek, using the runaway slick to lubricate himself.

Hyunjin slips between tight thighs and starts thrusting his hips. He feels so damn good. Reaching around, he makes sure to tug on Felix after every thrust. The door opens and in walks Lee Know. He visibly sighs.

"Stop Jinnie, Lee Know's here," Felix tells the alpha.

"Who's that?" Hyunjin is lost in lust.

"Figures," Lee Know snorts. He looks disappointed and Felix feels disgusting.

"Dammit, Hyunjin. I said stop." Felix shouts. Hyunjin stops, looking startled.

"Felix?" The alpha peels away. Felix stands, pulling on his clothes.

"I'm going to the bathroom to clean up," Felix rushes out of the dance studio. Hyunjin glares at Lee Know.

"What did you do?" Hyunjin rounds in on the other alpha.

"Me?" Lee Know feels indignant. "Nothing. That was all you, Mr. Macho Alpha. We're here to teach Felix, not fuck. Get your shit together."

"Fuck, off. I can do both." Hyunjin storms after Felix. He catches the omega in the bathroom, sniffling. "Lixie, are you upset?"

"Yes, I'm upset." He rounds in on Hyunjin. "I'm not like you. I didn't go through training. I was never voted off just to be brought back on like Lee Know. I didn't have to suffer, worry, and fight for a spot. I just jumped the queue. I have to prove myself worthy of being here. I can't do that if you keep treating me like your omega."

Hyunjin frowns. Felix is his omega.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Hyunjin questions. He'll do anything as long as Felix doesn't look at him with disappointing eyes anymore.