15

Lee Know tunes out as Felix starts babbling on about their day.

"Alright, I need to give Lee Know his phone back because it's dying," Felix sighs. "I miss you."

"I miss you, too," Hyunjin says back. "I'm sorry if I caused you any doubt because of this."

"Don't apologize," Felix shakes his head. "I'm sorry that people are saying bad things about you."

"I can handle it," Hyunjin promises. "Love you."

"Mhm, love you, too," Felix agrees. He hangs up first and hands Lee Know his phone back. "I'm going to sleep first."

"If you wake up in heat, I'm going to be pissed," Lee Know warns.

"I'm fine, LeeLee," Felix reassures before getting out of bed to get ready for the night. Lee Know sighs, rolling over to scroll on his phone. He has no choice but to trust in Felix.

xXx

Waking up, Felix is all over Lee Know, and the alpha soon realizes Felix is a lying liar, who lies. The omega is in heat and he's burning up. Lee Know falls onto the ground, with a loud thud as he tries to cover his nose with one hand and reaches for his phone with the other.

"Lee, come back, your scent was calming," Felix whines. Lee Know tries to forget Felix's hot lips pressed against his neck.

Lee Know calls Hyunjin; having no idea what time it is in London.

He calls. No answer. He calls again. No answer. He calls 6 times before Hyunjin answers.

"Lix, not now," Hyunjin whispers. "I'm at a show that I can't miss."

"You fucking better miss it," Lee Know hisses.

"Lee come back, I'm hot," Felix whines.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin's entire attitude changes.

"Lee? I'm naked, come here," Felix shouts. Lee Know closes his eyes.

"Your omega lied, he's in heat," Lee Know stresses the importance.

"Fuck, again? Already?" Hyunjin is heard hurrying on. "Okay, I have to go back to the hotel and get my bags on I'll be on the first plane to Japan."

"Please, hurry, because he's currently naked and rutting against the bed," Lee Know complains. "His scent is everywhere."

"Don't touch him," Hyunjin warns. "Fuck. Put him on."

Lee Know throws the phone onto the bed, not wanting to get too close.

"It's Hyunjin, so pick up," the alpha yells.

"Jinnie?" Felix starts sniffling. "I'm hot, and it hurts. Lee Know won't touch me."

"He better not," Hyunjin growls. "You're fine, Lixie, okay? Be good for me, Yongbok. I'm on my way to you."

"Okay, I can be good," Felix promises.

Hyunjin stays on the phone until he needs to hang up to schedule a flight.

"Love you, Lixie. I'm on my way soon. Okay? Go take a bath and try to get some sleep." Hyunjin whispers.

"Love you," Felix hangs up and looks to Lee Know expectantly.

"What do you need?" Lee Know asks.

"Your shirt," Felix makes grabby hands. "Also, Jinnie asked if you can run me a bath."