17

Felix wakes up with a headache. He glares at his alpha, who at least has the audacity to look sheepish. Hyunjin's panic got Felix all worked up and the omega ended up stressed out all night. So, now he has a headache and it's all Hyunjin's fault.

"I already said sorry," Hyunjin whines.

"I'm only forgiving you because it reminded you of your sister," Felix lets the alpha know. "My head is killing me."

"About that," Hyunjin drags Felix to his chest. "In about two weeks we'll have downtime again because of Chan's rut. Want to visit my sister?"

Felix freezes before hitting Hyunjin in the chest.

"You just want me to not be mad at you," Felix grins. "Of course, I want to meet your sister. And I want to see your dad again."

Hyunjin gives Felix a sideways glance.

"Comment on my dad's scent and see what happens," Hyunjin warns. Felix grins as he hops off the bed. The omega slowly backs away.

"But your dad smells so good," Felix runs and Hyunjin chases him. Catching Felix is easy, as the alpha wraps his arms around Felix's waist; pulling the omega to his chest.

"You just like making me jealous," Hyunjin kisses Felix on the back of his neck. Felix goes limp.

"You two really can't help it, huh?" Jisung teases with a smile on his face. "Lix, remember, you and I are doing vocals until your doctor's appointment."

"Yup, I'm about to shower now so wait for me," Felix tells the fellow omega as he heads out of the bathroom; making room for Felix to enter.

"Uh, he's waiting for us," Hyunjin tells his omega. "Like hell am I letting you be alone with Jisung out of all people. The two of you will just get into trouble."

"Okay, so I resent that," Felix fakes upset. "Also, Seungmin will be there as well."

"Well, that makes me feel better at least; him, I trust," Hyunjin sniffs. Felix glares, storming into the bathroom and deliberately slamming the door on Hyunjin as he makes eye contact. "Oh, come on. Don't be like that."

"Fuck off, Jinnie," Felix warns. "I've locked the door. Try to break the hinges again and I'll sleep in Chan's bed for a week."

Hyunjin pales. That's worse than kicking Hyunjin out of his own bed.

"I'm sorry, I trust you way more than I trust our loyal, safe, never in trouble, Seungmin," Hyunjin states.

"Stop talking," Felix yells through the door. "If you like Seungmin so much, sleep with him tonight." Hyunjin pouts, sliding to the ground with arms folded. There's no way the alpha is getting morning sex now.

Twenty minutes later a wet Felix finally comes out of the bathroom. He glares at Hyunjin as he walks by, kicking the alpha's foot as if proving some sort of point.

"Stop being mad," Hyunjin whines as he heads to the bathroom to get ready himself. Felix tuts before ending up in their bedroom and out of sight.

Felix gets dressed quickly; ignoring I.N. staring at his naked profile as he gets dressed.

"See something you like?" Felix teases as he slides his briefs on.

"That feels like a trick question," I.N. narrows his eyes. "I choose not to respond but yes, absolutely," Felix responds with a hearty laugh as he finishes getting his clothes on. He winks to I.N. before leaving his room, snatching Jisung on the way.