16

Felix wakes up and steals Hyunjin's phone as he sleeps soundly beside the omega. Felix is in his last day of his heat so he's feeling pretty good but still a bit emotional. He goes onto Hyunjin's Instagram and TikTok accounts. He sees comments after comments speaking ill of his alpha because of the photo being shared around.

Not thinking straight, Felix goes onto Hyunjin's Instagram and goes live. He stares at the camera and just speaks from the heart.

"I wish everyone would stop believing the lies being told and the false narrative being spread around," Felix feels himself getting worked up the longer he talks. "When my parents...when my parents died, I was devastated. I didn't know up from down. Hyunjin has helped me embrace that sadness; that pain. He's been my rock through this all."

Felix sighs and feels a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"I don't get why anyone can be mean to him," Felix continues. "He would never cheat on me. If anything, you all should be upset at the magazines for spreading lies and mad at the omegas for throwing themselves at someone who has publicly stated they were taken. If Hyunjin threw himself at omegas, he would be in trouble right now, so why is it okay when they do it?"

Felix stops to see some comments scrolling. The Live is now up to 120k people and Felix sighs.

"Am I with Hyunjin now?" Felix reads a comment out loud. "I am, yes," Felix grins. "We're mated now, see." Felix moves his hair in order to show his mating bite.

"Why did Hyunjin allow the omega's so close then?" Felix reads and frowns. "It's people like you who are the problem. Hyunjin is a professional and an idol. He can hardly shove an omega away from him and tell them to F, off. Not without him being blasted in the media or sued for some sort of abuse allegations. My alpha is perfect and I'll defend him with my last breath."

"Lix, why are you upset?" Hyunjin blinks an eye open and frowns. "I can feel you through our bond."

Felix looks down and a fond smile crosses his lips.

"Hey, baby, we're on camera," Felix warns.

"Hmm? You want to film a scene?" Hyunjin wags his brows. Felix pales.

"Baby, Live. We're on Live," Felix stresses.

"You want to do it live?" Hyunjin blinks at the phone and laughs. "Oh, we're literally live. Whoops. Sorry, folks."

The amount of eggplant emojis has Felix blushing.

"Can you all stop with the eggplant emoji," Felix wants to cover his face but can't because he's holding the phone.

"Hello STAYS," Hyunjin waves. "Are you upsetting my omega?"

"I was just defending you against all the fake allegations," Felix lets him know. Hyunjin coos, leaning up to place a kiss on Felix's lips. Felix leans down and deepens the kiss.

"Keep kissing me and it'll turn into an adult film," Hyunjin warns. Felix laughs and leaves the live. He shuts off the phone just to be safe.

"I think my heat can go one more round," Felix climbs on top of his alpha. Hyunjin laughs and obliges. They don't leave the bed for another hour.

xXx

Hyunjin doesn't allow Felix around the boys until 3 days after his heat has ended. Felix deemed it overkill but Hyunjin merely sniffed and ignored all complaints. Now that it's day 3 of his heat being over, Felix has a lot of catching up to do with the latest album. He's currently in Chan's private studio going over all his parts with Hyunjin watching like a hawk.