14

Felix is lying down on the bed and Hyunjin is in between his thighs, licking away.

"Jinnie, focus," Felix swats his hand; weakly.

"I am focusing," Hyunjin grins, slick running down his chin. "Focusing on making you cum, that is."

Felix moans, gripping the pillow.

"You're simply distracting me," Felix says with his lips even though he pushes his ass further back on Hyunjin's lips. "Don't think...ugh, yes, right there...don't think I'm going to fall for it."

"Mhm," Hyunjin nods, working his tongue inside his omega.

"Seriously, Jinnie," Felix pants while managing to scoot away from the alpha. The omega flips onto his back and crosses his legs. Hyunjin pouts. "JYP called you into his office this morning. About what?"

Hyunjin sighs, running hands through his black hair as he goes to sit beside Felix on the bed.

"He wants me in London for 5 days to do promo stuff for Versace and film a skz video," Hyunjin announces.

"Why were you avoiding that? I can be packed..."

"Just me, Lix," Hyunjin hesitates as he says. His stomach drops as he watches Felix's expression fade.

"Alone? But...I don't understand," Felix is already working himself up; Hyunjin can tell. "Why can't I come as well?"

"Because I'm on the hook with Versace to do promos often," Hyunjin sighs. "They're paying for me to go. I asked JYP and he said it would be best for you not to go this time. Not until you secure a deal."

Felix grows angry.

"Fine, then I'll go call that Louis Vuitton photographer," Felix gets off the bed and goes to his wallet on the dresser. "I'll text him and set up an appointment."

"With the alpha who has made it clear he wants in your pants?" Hyunjin scoffs.

"Then what do you want me to do, Jinnie?" Felix raises his voice. "Continue to say behind while you get shipped off to who knows where?"

"Yes," Hyunjin gets off the bed and grabs Felix's hands. "Getting a sponsorship can be tricky as an omega. Dangerous even. It opens doors to predators. I'd rather you be here where you're safer."

"Right, because I wasn't attacked in my own room," Felix scoffs. Hyunjin sighs. It's quiet. "When do you leave?"

"Tonight," Hyunjin whispers. Felix rolls his eyes.

"You should get back to the dorm, pack, and leave then," Felix gets in bed, facing away from Hyunjin.

"I'm not leaving you here alone," Hyunjin tells the omega.

"Are you kicking me out of your house?" Felix questions; back still to Hyunjin.

"Of course, not," Hyunjin taps Felix on the shoulder.

"Then there's nothing else for us to discuss," Felix simply states. "I will call Chan if I need him to come get me. Other than that, I want to be alone."

Hyunjin wants to hold Felix and stay but knows he can't. Felix's feelings are hurt and Hyunjin gets it. There's just nothing the alpha can do about it. His hands are tied.

"Fine, I'll go," Hyunjin gets off the bed. "I love you."

Silence.

"I know you're mad but in case something happens to me, say it back," Hyunjin tells his omega.