Eleven

Hyunjin wakes up groggy. He looks over at Felix and feels bile crawl up in the back of his throat. He rushes to the bathroom, throwing up all of last night's contents. Getting himself together, he finally staggers back out to the room, and the same horrible scene is laid out before him.

Felix is covered in bruises; from head to toe. Angry blueish, purple, looking finger marks along with bite marks. They liter his pale skin. Hyunjin still feels nauseous; not wanting to believe he did this to Felix. He knows his ruts are aggressive, but he thought he would be gentle with Felix. His poor omega.

Hyunjin sits beside him and moves some of his hair. Felix doesn't budge, just laid out naked and on his stomach. Hyunjin shakes the omega a bit, wanting Felix to wake up so he can see what damage he's done. Felix doesn't budge. Getting nervous, he texts Chan asking to bring a wet cloth.

Chan arrives within ten minutes, gently knocking on the door. Hyunjin rushes to the door and opens it. He watches as Chan gasps and it just makes Hyunjin feel even more like shit than he already does.

"I'm sorry, Chan," Hyunjin starts crying. He feels terrible. "I thought I would be gentle with Felix. Look at him, and he won't wake up. I hurt him."

"Shh, hey, hey, calm down," Chan goes into father mode like the flip of a switch.  "Let's go wipe him down and try to wake him up."

Chan nudges Felix a bit harsher than Hyunjin had. Felix groans, swatting his hand.

"Hurts, no," Felix says in his sleep. Hyunjin pouts.

"See, even in his sleep he doesn't want me around," Hyunjin jumps to conclusions.

"He's tired and sore, that's all," Chan keeps calm. "Let me text Jisung."

Chan gets out his mobile to send a text.

Chan: Ji, we could use you in the heat room. Felix isn't waking up. Bit sore.

Jisung: OTW

About five minutes later, a sleepy Jisung enters the room with some chocolate in hand and a cup of ice. He goes to sit beside Felix.

"Jeez, Hyunjin, you did a number on our boy," Jisung comments; not in a negative way but more so an observation.

"I know, will he be okay?" Hyunjin goes to sit beside Jisung.

"Mhm, us omegas are sturdy as fuck," Jisung takes the chocolate and puts it in Felix's mouth. He works Felix's jaws so the omega can chew. "He just needs some sugar to get his body going." Jisung follows the chocolate with an ice cube. He places the ice around Felix's neck; under his collar. "Our necks are sensitive; he should be waking up soon."

Sure enough, Felix twitches and starts blinking awake.

"Ji? Why is it cold?" Felix's voice is hoarse, and his eyes are barely open.

"It was a bit hard to wake you up, had to bring out the ice," Jisung shakes the cup. "How are you feeling?"