Chapter 3

The next morning, she had just finished her breakfast and gotten ready when her doorbell rang. She wasn't really expecting anyone this early in the morning. Her heart pounded a little as she opened the door.

She already knew the gentleman standing at the door. "Mr. Park. Please come in." Mr. Park looked around briefly before entering the apartment and closing the door behind him. "Miss Choi, you surely know why I'm here?" She nodded. "Master Min wants a firm answer from you. Please come with me, the master would like to hear your answer from you personally." "Ok, I'll quickly get my handbag and my jacket. And yes, my cell phone stays here," she answered, took her things and put her cell phone away visible on the coffee table. Then she followed Mr Park to the car and got in. She already knew the route from the entrance hall to the reception room. This time they didn't meet anyone on the way.

Again she stood in front of the desk opposite the graying gentleman. "Miss Choi, have you considered my offer?" "Yes, I did." "And how did you decide?" "I will accept your generous offer." The old gentleman smiled. "Wise decision. I knew you would make a wise decision. My knowledge of human nature never deceives me." "However, I also have one condition." Suddenly there was absolute silence in the room. The old gentleman looked at her seriously. He wasn't used to being waited on. She quickly continued: "My current apartment was a gift from my dad and I don't want it to be sold. It should be rented out or can be used for other purposes by the gang." The master's face brightens slightly again. "Agreed, the apartment remains in your possession. We will initiate everything necessary. You have one day to pack. A moving company will help you. Only take what you need with you. Tomorrow you will move into your apartment here in the family house. You'll find out more tomorrow." The old gentleman rose from his chair and walked towards her. "Welcome to the Bangtan Dragons family." She bowed: "Thank you. I won't disappoint you." "I know that," he nodded to her and then went back to his desk.

She was taken back to her apartment. There she started packing her personal belongings into bags and her suitcase. As she took the family photos down from the wall, she paused to look at each photo a little longer. When she took her last photo with her father, she had to smile; she still remembered exactly the day the photo was taken. Then she quickly put it away because the pain came back. So she spent the afternoon packing and cleaning. In the evening she sat in her half-empty apartment and looked around. Suddenly she got up and went to the sofa, pulled away the bedspread and absentmindedly looked at the now faded blood stain. And again she saw him lying there and how he had looked at her. His voice, his eyes, the well-built upper body, the gang tattoo on his arm,... Why couldn't she get away from the memories and thoughts of him? Until now she had had little interest in men and had only had short relationships. What was different? HE, he was different from all the men she had met so far. And now she lived in the same compound as him, where there was a chance they would meet again. She sighed. 'You should stay away from him.' she admonished herself. 'So get that guy out of your head. The gang leader's son is way too big for you anyway.' She sighed again and then went to bed. She was excited and curious about what awaited her tomorrow. Tomorrow her new life would begin as a member of the Bangtan Dragons.

The men with the moving truck arrived in the morning and within just under two hours their belongings were stowed in the moving truck. She herself got into a waiting car. This time she wasn't picked up by a black limousine. This vehicle was smaller and less noticeable. She didn't know the man behind the wheel, but he seemed very friendly. "Hello Miss Choi, I'm taking you to your new apartment now. The moving van will be in front of us so that we can get set up again straight away." "Thanks!" she took one last look back, then the car had already turned the corner.