Chapter 25

Namjoon, Hoeseok, Tae, Jimin, JK and Hee-Jin drove to the Charité Ball in black limousines. Seokjin and Suga monitored the mission from a transporter nearby. Everyone else was connected to each other and the control center in the van with in-ears. Hoeseok entered the ball with Hee-Jin in a good mood and enjoyed the attention he caused with Hee-Jin. Namjoon then entered the event alone as a businessman , Tae and Jimin followed a little later. Hoeseok immediately started observing and analyzing people. Hee-Jin enjoyed the attention and let Hoeseok lead him to the bar. Namjoon had conversations with other business people while Tae, Jimin and JK more in the background. Hoeseok now had his eye on a man who Hee-Jin attached herself to in the surveillance van after consultation with Seokjin and Suga. She was invited to a drink and flirted with him. The man was middle-aged and fell for Hee -Jin. Suga was sitting in the van with Seokjin and was able to follow the conversation. It was clear from his face that he didn't like the man openly flirting with Hee-Jin. When he invited Hee-Jin to his hotel room, Suga jumped up. "I don't like it at all that she's alone with the guy in his room... Damn!" The boys were only able to calm him down a little with a lot of persuasion. "Calm down, she knows what she's doing." "She's not helpless now. She can easily handle a guy like that." "He definitely won't have the USB stick with him, but in his hotel room. So let her do it." "Hee-Jin is good, she has the guy completely under control. Everything is going well." In the meantime, Hee-Jin had made herself comfortable with the man in his hotel room. She cleverly asked him about his job, his reasons for being there and his goals. After a while she got him to the point where he told her about the code and willingly showed her the USB stick. Using the pretext of wanting something more to drink, she distracted him while she put narcotics in his drink. He handed her a glass with a smile. She then seductively pushed him back onto the sofa and sat down provocatively on his lap. The man began to place kisses on her neck and cleavage. She handed him his glass and clinked glasses with him. She managed to make sure that he drank the whole glass on Ex and didn't get to worry about the strange taste. Suga in the van ran up and down like a tiger in a cage with a scowl on his face. Seokjin said: "I can hardly concentrate when you run around here like that. Sit back down!" "Damn it, she should grab that fucking USB stick and get out of there, that's enough now!" Suga grumbled angrily. Just in time as the man started to get very pushy, the effect set in and the man fell unconscious. She quickly checked his pulse and then took the USB stick. "I have the stick, now what, Seokjin?" "There should be a laptop in his room." "Yes, I see one." "Turn on the laptop. And let me hack the password." After what felt like an eternity he spoke up again. "Put the USB stick in the laptop. Very good!.........Shit!!" "What's wrong?" "The data is encrypted, we need his finger. Can you take the laptop to him and put his finger on the finger scanner on the laptop?" "Yes, I can do that." "Guys, you should hurry up. You're about to have a visitor," Tae said. "Yes, just a moment, we're almost there," Seokjin replied. "We're trying to stop the two men, but step on the gas, Hee-Jin has to get out of there," Jimin answered. The minutes passed until Seokjin spoke up again: "All right! Pull out the USB stick and get out." She put the USB stick in her knife holster and went to the door. When she opened the door she almost collided with two men. She smiled seductively and said boldly: "The Lord is unfortunately a bit exhausted, I'm afraid. Don't expect too much." The men grinned and entered the room. She quickly ran away because a short time later the men came storming out again and the chaos began. On the way to the elevator she met Jimin and JK who nodded to her. They managed to take out one of the men, but the other man managed to escape. Hee-Jin had now taken the elevator back down and returned to Hoeseok at the bar. They received instructions over the radio to leave the festival quickly but without causing a stir. Hoeseok led Hee-Jin to the exit with a friendly smile on his face. They had just left the building when one man stormed excitedly into the hall and, gesticulating wildly, spoke to other men, who then swarmed out. Tae, Jimin and JK had now also left the building via the Back exit. Only Namjoon remained at the ball because his business connections made him less suspicious to be associated with it. He had also been talking to a pretty young woman the whole time, for everyone present to see. He watched closely as the men fanned out in search of Hee-Jin. She had now arrived at the van with Hoeseok, Tae, Jimin and JK joined them a little later. "Go ahead, Seokjin!" Suga shouted when everyone was back on board. When they were far enough away, Hee-Jin grinned at the boys, pulled the USB stick out of her knife holster and said: "Mission successfully completed!" The boys congratulated her and patted her on the shoulder. "You have great acting talent," Hoeseok attested to her. Only Suga held back and had a rather indefinable expression on his face. He looked at Hee-Jin for a long time and when she finally stood in front of him, he walked up to her and pulled her energetically himself so that the tips of their noses were almost touching. He said to her quietly: "It was almost unbearable.....it was killing me to hear that....You....You're just amazing, I love you." The others looked away, smiling. But suddenly they were interrupted. "I think Namjoon is in trouble and needs our help!" Seokjin shouted from the front. He drove off immediately.