Chapter 39

Once they got Hee-Jin into the car, they thought together about where to take her. After a few phone calls, she was taken to a suburban hospital. Ra-on was good friends with the surgeons there. She was operated on immediately. It was discovered that she had also broken two ribs. After the operation, she spent the first week in the hospital because she had to have another operation after a week to finally straighten her nose. She was then transferred back to the gang's infirmary. Hee-Jin definitely didn't want any visitors except from Ra-on while she was in the hospital. When she was in the hospital ward, she didn't want any visitors there because her head was completely bandaged. It was only after a week that the head bandage was removed and only her nose was bandaged, protected by a plaster shell. For the first time she dared to look in the mirror again. A few tears streamed down her face. Ra-on was immediately at her side and tried to encourage her. "It will get well again. It just takes time to heal. Once the swelling goes away, you'll see." She wiped away her tears. "Listen, Hee-Jin, I really need to talk to you." Ra-on looked at her seriously. "Suga is suffering like a dog and the boys would like to see you too. They miss you and would like to be by your side. They suffer because you keep them away. Suga in particular is suffering extremely. He loves you and wants to be with you. Please let him visit you. You do not have to be ashamed. Suga loves you so much that your appearance is no longer so important." Hee-Jin's tears continued to fall. She nodded because she knew that Ra-on was right. She longed for Suga so much that her heart hurt her. "I really want to see Suga too," she said quietly, "I miss him so much." She sobbed. Ra-on nodded and left her hospital room. Shortly afterwards there was a short knock and the door opened slowly. Suga entered the room almost shyly. When she saw him, she squealed happily. "Suga!" His eyes lit up and in one jump he was at her bedside and buried his face in her shoulder. She stroked his hair lovingly and whispered, "Forgive me. I missed you so much." When he finally raised his head and looked at her, his eyes were moist. For a few seconds they just looked at each other, forehead to forehead lost in each other's gaze. Then he carefully pulled away again from her and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much it hurts." Carefully and gently he stroked her cheek, the bandage and her forehead. "You are such a strong woman, you can be weak sometimes. I love you and I will try to protect you even better." She shook her head: "You don't have to. I'm tough, someone can't break me so easily. You've seen that." She tried to smile, which was a little difficult with the bandage and the swelling. He also smiled and his eyes sparkled. He kissed her tenderly on the forehead. "Jimin and JK are asking about you too. They would also like to visit you. Of course the other boys too. We were all pretty worried about you." "It's fine. Tell them I'm happy. I'm just not particularly presentable right now." "For me, you are and remain always the most beautiful woman in the world," he replied and kissed her very carefully on her lips.

The wounds on her face gradually healed. But the wounds on her soul also healed thanks to Suga and Ra-on. But the others also helped her get over it. Jimin in particular was there for her in a special way, like a big brother. He once said during a visit: "After what you've been through, everyone admires you even more. We agreed that we couldn't have handled it any better. Still, you have to promise me that you won't let yourself be beaten up like that more often." They both laughed. "I promise. Because I didn't plan on that either." On another visit, Jimin hugged Hee-Jin goodbye and said, "With Suga and you by his side, we don't have to worry about our Bangtan family." Hee-Jin smiled sheepishly. "Thank you. Hopefully the master will see it that way at some point." "At least you're giving him something to think about." He smiled mysteriously and winked at her. Then he left and she looked after him, a little confused. It would be too good to be true.

A few months later, apart from a few small scars, there was no sign of her facial injuries. To everyone's surprise, it was almost impossible to see how badly her nose had been injured. She also dared to go out in public again and accompanied Suga whenever possible. Since her kidnapping, the two of them had become even closer. They saw each other almost every day and when they couldn't see each other, they missed each other after a short time. Suga had been out all day and Hee-Jin had been busy at the clinic. She had just drawn herself a bath and climbed into the tub when she heard her apartment door rattle. "Suga? Darling, I'm in the bathroom," she called and a short time later he was standing in the doorway. "How was your day?" she asked smiling. He looked at her passionately and answered briefly: "Too long!" He undressed in no time and climbed into the bathtub with her. He didn't care that he was half-flooding the bathroom. He propped himself up with his arms the edge of the bathtub and leaned over her. "You drive me crazy when you're around me, but even crazier when you're not there." Finally he kissed her passionately and fell on top of her. The wild movements caused even more water to overflow. He stopped halfway through and let his face fall into the water on her shoulder. He gargled something in the water, creating bubbles that tickled her skin. Then he raised his head again and looked at her in frustration. "The bathtub is clearly too narrow." He got out of the bathtub and carried her, wet as they were both, into the bedroom. She drummed on his chest: "Don't go to bed, we'll get everything wet." He carefully placed her on the floor and fetched two large towels from the bathroom and spread them out on the floor. He lay down on it and motioned for her to lie down next to him. After she laid down next to him, he immediately rolled over on top of her. His face was now directly above hers and water was dripping into her face from his nose and hair that tangled around his face. His expression was fierce, determined and passionate. The next moment he thrust into her jerkily and violently. She moaned in shock. "Was that too hard?" She pressed her lips together and shook her head. He pressed his lips to her mouth and forcefully pushed her lips apart with his tongue. He thrust again. But this time she flinched again, only she wasn't that surprised anymore and her moans were muffled by his kiss. "Should I continue?" he asked. "Yes, but faster please," she whispered. He was only too happy to fulfill her wish and increased the pace without significantly reducing the strength of the thrusts. She clawed at his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. He more and more often hit her most sensitive spot again. She moaned and whined louder and louder. He was also panting very intensely. They came almost at the same time. He simply let himself fall on top of her. When he could breathe again, he rolled off of her and just lay there with his eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his face. Then he picked her up and put her to bed. This time she didn't protest anymore and snuggled up to him under the blanket. "I love you, Min Yoongi!" she whispered and closed Your eyes. He blew a few kisses on her neck and finally replied: "I love you too, Choi Hee-Jin." They fell asleep together, cuddled up close to each other.