Chapter 11

After Suga's unpleasant attack, Jimin withdrew a bit, which Hee-Jin regretted because she had felt quite comfortable around him. So she buried herself even more in her books. After her exam she had more time to think again and she thought a lot about Suga and his sometimes strange behavior. He still had a special attraction for her. He was fascinating to her because of his unpredictable behavior, the strength and dominance he exuded. But she also noticed a gentle side every now and then. Especially when he was with the boys, he could put aside his dark side and just be one of them. But when she was around, he behaved differently. Then he quickly became irritable and felt he had to protect her. On the one hand, it bothered her when he thought he had to decide over her again, but on the other hand, she felt attracted to him in a special way - also physically. When she saw him, she felt a special tingling sensation. However, she didn't know exactly how to classify it. She had no idea about great love, she only knew that her father loved her mother very much and was very happy with her. Her parents were great role models for her in many things and she would have liked to ask her mother about the topic. She wondered if she should talk to Mrs. Park about this topic. But that didn't happen at first, because events accelerated over the next few days and Hee-Jin came to a realization that would change her life forever.

The next morning the house was completely empty; the boys had apparently left the house early. It wasn't unusual for her to have the house to herself at times. But something seemed different today and somehow she had an uneasy feeling. She was worried about the boys. Hee-Jin tried to distract himself with various activities and enjoy the peace and quiet in the house. In the evening she sat alone in the living area and watched a movie, but she kept looking at the door as if she expected the boys to come in at any time. But nothing like that happened. She was just about to set off for her apartment in disappointment when suddenly Namjoon walked towards her with quick steps and visibly nervous. "Hee Jin! It's good that you're here. You have to come with me immediately, we need your help." "What happened?" she asked worriedly and followed Namjoon to the car. They got in and drove off with screeching tires. "There was a dispute in the gang environment. JK and Tae are injured, you have to take care of them. They will be taken directly to the practice." "What about the others?" "Nothing happened to Jimin, Seokjin and Hoeseok." "And what about Suga?" Hee-Jin asks nervously. "We are there! Come on, please." Namjoon jumped out of the car and held the door open for her. Hee-Jin repeated her question as they rushed into the building. "Not now. You take care of the two injured guys. I have to go back to the others." Namjoon said and quickly left the building. She entered the treatment room and immediately began treating the wound. Tae only received a glancing blow. She left the care of the wound to the helper who assisted her. JK had it worse. He was shot through the shoulder and was bleeding profusely. She didn't ask any questions at first, but instead concentrated on stopping the bleeding and treating the wound. She injected him with antibiotics and painkillers and created an access. Thankfully nothing important seemed to be hurt. Somewhat relieved, she finally stitched the wounds and bandaged him. JK was a bit dizzy from the painkillers, so Hee-Jin ordered him to rest. With Tae, she checked the care of the wound. After doing everything she could do, she finally blurted out something. "Now I finally want to know what's going on here? Dammit, where is Suga?" she almost shouted at Tae. He made a worried face and looked down. She nervously waited for an answer. "It was an ambush, that's all you need to know." "What about Suga?" she asked again, visibly nervous. Tae shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, we lost track of each other in the whole mess. The contact (with earpiece) was lost. The others are looking for him Yes. It doesn't look good." Tae hadn't looked at her. "What does that mean?" she asked desperately. "We have to wait and see," he answered quietly.

She had decided to stay on standby and with JK. Tae sent her home to rest. But no one could really sleep, they waited nervously for news about Suga. She was constantly looking at her cell phone and pacing back and forth like a tiger in a cage. Every now and then she checked on JK, who was sleeping, thank God. What if Suga was seriously offended? Maybe he was seriously injured, in the hands of the enemy... or worse. No! She shook her head violently. No! She didn't want to imagine that he could be dead. Everything inside her was in turmoil. Tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn't imagine life without him anymore. She was shaking all over when her phone suddenly vibrated. She took it nervously, her hand shaking. Message:

NamJoon: We have him! Bring him to you. Get lots of blood supplies! It looks bad!

"Shit!" She ordered the blood supplies and prepared everything for an emergency operation.