Chapter 22

Suga walked silently to an old, nondescript little house, opened the door and collapsed onto a bed in the simple room. Hee-Jin looked around the room. Suga must have been here for the last few days. Empty food packaging lay on the table. Two empty and a half-full bottle of whiskey were also standing around, the bed was rumpled. Suga was still lying on the bed with his eyes closed. Hee-Jin walked over and looked at him. She sat down next to him and said, "Let me tend to your wounds. Do you have anything to bandage here?" Without opening his eyes, he pointed to a small cupboard hanging on the wall, next to a sink. She got up and looked. Finally she took what she could find that was suitable and that Bottle of whiskey, put everything on the small cabinet next to the bed and turned back to Suga. "Please, Suga, let me treat your wounds." He opened his eyes and looked at her urgently. "Why were you looking for me? And how did you find me?" "Why I was looking for you? I was worried, damn it. I love you, remember?" She didn't know whether to slap him or cry. Her eyes moistened. Suddenly he sat up abruptly, took her face in both hands and wiped away her tears with his thumbs. She whispered, "Please never leave me alone for so long again without me knowing where you are. Don't leave me out of your life again for fear that I won't be able to survive in your world. As for your father, he'll eventually accept that we belong together. I will prove to him that I can hold my own here and take care of myself." He looked at her with moist, shining eyes: "You are a really great woman, I admire your courage and your self-confidence. I realized today that I "I'm only half as good without you. Only through you am I complete." Then he kissed her passionately. They sank onto the bed and intensified the kiss. The battle wounds were forgotten. He kissed her neck and neck passionately. "I missed you so much," Hee-Jin whispered. "I missed you too," he breathed. He then threw off his leather jacket and took off his shirt. He then took off her shirt. When he saw her upper body with this seductive black bra, he audibly sucked in his breath and briefly closed his eyes. She could practically feel his excitement. She pushed him aside and took off her pants. Then she also took off his pants. She kissed his upper body, especially his scars, and one particular scar very intensely. He had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily. Suddenly she stopped. "I'll only continue if you promise me one thing." He opened his eyes and looked at her questioningly. "From today on, I want to be a part of your ENTIRE life. From today on, only with me or at least I want to know what you're doing. Please don't ever leave me alone for so long without me knowing where you are." He nodded: "I promise." She smiled contentedly. The following kiss from her made him groan loudly. An hour later, both of them, exhausted, were sleeping cuddled up close together in the simple bed. They stayed there in the old house for four more days At that time, Suga introduced her to the rules and secrets of the underworld. He introduced her to various people and he always spoke openly about her as his girlfriend. Thanks to her cheeky mouth and quick wit with men, she was also able to assert herself as a woman in a man's world get a little recognition. From now on, Hee-Jin accompanied Suga as often as time allowed and Suga was very happy with that. Even the boys had to acknowledge that she had a particularly positive influence on him and therefore also on the gang.