Chapter 7

After a week she had already settled in very well. She enjoyed Jimin's loving attention and funny attitude. She felt very comfortable in the house, in her apartment and Mrs Park was a loving caregiver. She had already spoken to Mr Park about setting up the treatment room. She was now able to concentrate much better on her studies. She had her own desk in the house in a study room with an integrated library for studying. She was also looking forward to meeting the other two roommates. Jimin had already told her a lot about the two and also about the three older ones. They lived in a different house but were part of Suga's group. However, she hadn't seen him since the nighttime encounter on the day she moved in. To be honest, she was really happy about it. So she was able to fulfill the condition of being held by him. But she kept thinking about him, especially when she was alone and able to think about it. "Hey Hee-Jin," Jimin greeted her in a good mood as he entered the living area in the afternoon, "What do you think about a welcome party at the weekend? JK and Tae are coming back tomorrow and the older ones would also like to get to know you. What do you think?" "Sounds great. I'm looking forward to getting to know the others too. If they're all as nice as you..." She smiled at Jimin. "Of course I'm the nicest one here," Jimin grinned back. "Will Suga come too?" Hee-Jin asked curiously. Jimin shrugged his shoulders: "At least he's invited. But you already know, Suga comes and goes when he wants. So let yourself be surprised."

The next afternoon when she returned from college, she heard different voices coming from the living area. She was curious, but she still went upstairs to her apartment. She put on her comfortable jeans and a baggy shirt and then went back downstairs. When she got downstairs, she took a quick breath and then entered the living area. "Hi guys!" The conversation immediately stopped and three pairs of eyes looked at her with interest. "Hi Hee-Jin, may I introduce you to the rest of the group?" Jimin walked up to her with a smile and pulled her towards the other two. "Hi, I'm Tae. Nice to meet you." Tae politely extended his hand to her and smiled at her with interest. "Then you must be JK, the chick?" Hee-Jin had turned to JK and looked at him in a friendly way. Slightly embarrassed, JK laughed: "Yeah, I guess that's me." "Nice to finally meet you. What's going on?" "We ordered food and wanted to play something together. Would you like to sit with us?" "Sure, gladly." Jimin got glasses in the kitchen and asked: "A drink too?" and winked mischievously at her. "But this time without the splashing afterwards." she grinned back. "It's a shame, but ok." Jimin handed her her glass. Tae grinned and asked curiously, "Did we miss anything while we were away?" "Did you have a pool party without us?" JK looked at the two of them amused. Hee-Jin and Jimin looked at each other and both shook their heads. "No, not a pool party. Everything was completely harmless." Hee-Jin assured. The other two looked at Jimin, who just smiled awkwardly. "Ah yes, you can't be left alone either if there is just a woman in the house..." "Enough, don't be jealous," she grinned cheekily at the two of them. Finally everyone had to laugh. She had a very enjoyable evening. Later everyone went upstairs in a good mood. They wished her goodnight and she hugged everyone goodbye.

It was Saturday evening. Hee-Jin chose her outfit very carefully. It shouldn't be too provocative but definitely chic. Alone with so many men, she wanted to tread carefully. She put on subtle make-up. She then went downstairs, slightly nervous. As soon as she got out of the elevator, she heard a babble of voices and laughter coming from the living area. She stood in the passage and watched five young men chatting and laughing animatedly together. Finally Jimin noticed her and walked up to her with a friendly smile. "Hey Hee-Jin, don't be shy, come in. After all, it's your party. So come on, I'd like to introduce you to the other boys." She followed Jimin to the others. "Well guys, she is the new one in the family. Her name is Choi Hee-Jin, she is studying medicine and saved our Suga's life. So she'll be patching you up again in future if you've been too careless again," he grinned at the others. "Hello Hee-Jin, I'm NamJoon, nice to meet you." NamJoon extended his hand to her in a friendly manner. He was tall, elegantly dressed and had a deep, pleasant voice. "NamJoon is our businessman here," JK burst in cheekily . And received a reprimanding look from NamJoon. "Hi, I'm Seokjin, an IT specialist and the oldest here." "Computer nerd," Jimin corrected him and grinned. Seokjin grimaced a little. "Now it's my turn, i'm Hoeseok and I'm the man for special cases." "Don't exaggerate," Tae poked Hoeseok in the side with a grin. He made a theatrical face and everyone had to laugh. "Hoeseok is our comedian but don't be fooled, he's a rascal and knows what you're going to think before you do, you know," Jimin warned her. "So welcome again to the young wild ones of the Bangtan Dragons." Jin nodded to her in a friendly manner and added: "We should toast our new member." Everyone nodded, but at that moment a deep voice was heard: "Hello, boys!" Suga was standing in the door. This time he was wearing tight black leather pants, a white T-shirt with a red dragon on it, and a black leather jacket and leather boots. He threw the motorcycle helmet onto the chair next to him with a swing and greeted each of the boys with a friendly hug and a slight smile. Hee-Jin watched the scene and especially Suga. Had she even seen him smile before? She couldn't remember. He looked damn good again. Her heart beat a little faster.