Chapter 36

A few weeks later, Suga gently woke her up in the morning with a tender kiss. She opened her eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes smiling lovingly at her. "Good morning and happy birthday." He gave her another soft kiss on the nose. She returned the smile, murmured a "thank you" and snuggled close to his chest. He grinned and stroked her hair. "Hey, that's not what I meant." He gently pushed her away and stood up. A quiet protest came from the bed. It took a while and he came back with a large tray full of many different delicacies. He waited patiently until she sat up and put the tray on the bed next to her. Her eyes got bigger and bigger. "Wow! Did you do it all yourself?" He smiled slightly embarrassed. "Yes, I've already prepared some of it." She leaned over to him and gave him a loving kiss. "You always surprise me. Thank you!" "I always wanted to cook for you, but I never got around to it," he answered modestly. They ate the delicious things with great appetite and fed each other. Later, Suga said goodbye. "We'll see each other today evening at your birthday party. You'll get your present there too." She nodded and smiled: "I'm looking forward to it." The boys had organized a small birthday party for her at her request. But this time she would no longer be the only woman among seven men. Of course she had also invited Sumi and Ra-on and Seokjin had asked, slightly embarrassed, to be allowed to come with a female companion. She ran a few errands during the day before she started getting ready for the party later in the afternoon. She had just gotten out of the bathtub when the doorbell rang. A delivery man stood at the door and handed her a bag from a famous fashion label and an envelope. Hee-Jin was a little surprised and curiously opened the envelope.

For a beautiful woman, my true love. Yoongi

She smiled and excitedly opened the bag. The leather pants fit perfectly and like a second skin. The backless top with laces at the back took her a little longer to put on. She looks at herself in the mirror, smiling happily. Then she took her cell phone and took a photo of herself in the new outfit. She sent the photo to Suga with the following signature:

Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️

Just as she had sent the message, her doorbell rang again. Sumi stood there with teary eyes. "Can I come in?" "Sure, but what's going on? You aren't dressed yet." "I don't have anything suitable," she sobbed. Hee-Jin first took her arm to comfort her and handed her a tissue. "Don't worry, we'll find something and I'll help you get ready too." A few minutes later the doorbell rang again. "What's going on today?" However, there was no one standing in front of the door, just a large flat box with the logo of a well-known fashion boutique. Someone had written "For Sumi" on it with a pen. She saw the door to Jk's apartment slowly closing and she had to smile. She took the package and showed it to Sumi. "Someone thought of you." Sumi's eyes widened and she asked in disbelief: "For me?" "Yes, at least that's what it says. Come on, open it, I'm curious." Sumi couldn't help but be amazed when she opened the box and unpacked the black cocktail dress with beautiful embroidery and sequins. "That's beautiful. Come on, put it on!" demanded Hee-Jin and helped Sumi change. "Wow, wow wow!", that was all Sumi could say. Hee-Jin smiled: "You look very beautiful. Come into the bathroom, we'll make each other irresistible now," Hee-Jin grinned and put his arm under Sumi's arm. Soon there was a lot of laughter coming from the bathroom. When they both left the bathroom, Hee-Jin was very happy with the result. Sumi looked very hot for her young age in the outfit and makeup. Hee-Jin smiled: "A few men will be wide-eyed today." She winked at Sumi. She threw her arms around her neck, beaming with joy, and stammered: "Thank you, thank you!" Hee-Jin asked with a grin: "Are you ready for battle?" "Yes!" Sumi nodded happily. "Then off to battle!" Laughing and holding each other's arms, they left the apartment. Music and laughter could already be heard from downstairs. Appropriately, they met Ra-on down in the entrance area, who had also dressed up. The women greeted each other with a hug. "Great! This will be our stage, girls! I haven't been in the mood for a party in a long time. Guys, buckle up, we're coming!" Laughing, the women linked arms and entered the living area together. They stood in the entrance area grinning, presenting themselves and enjoying the boys' reactions. Three of the seven pairs of eyes staring back at them were particularly shiny. After enjoying the admiration, they each went to their boyfriends to receive their personal compliment. Suga's eyes lit up and he practically adored her. "I didn't think it would look sexier on you than it does on the model. If I wasn't already hopelessly in love with you... I would have fallen for you completely by now, Hee-Jin." A passionate kiss underlined his assessment. But the other two were also blown away by the looks of their girls. JK had Eyes also shining and whispered "Thank you!" to Hee-Jin. NamJoon, on the other hand, couldn't stop smiling blissfully. "Where is Seokjin, he wanted to bring someone with him?" Hee-Jin asked after a while. The others shrugged their shoulders. "He'll definitely come," answered Hoeseok with a meaningful look. A short time later, Seokjin actually showed up at the party with a young woman at his side. "May I introduce you to my girlfriend? This is Yoon Eun-Ji." Everyone introduced themselves briefly. Yoon Eun-Ji was a little shy at first, but she quickly warmed up in the company of Hee-Jin and Ra-on. Hee-Jin found that this had been going on for a long time It was another nice birthday. As the evening progressed, Suga stood in front of Hee-Jin and mysteriously asked her to turn around: "I have something else for you." She obeyed and turned around expectantly. He held his hand in front of her nose from behind and let a chain with a flower pendant decorated with a beautiful amethyst fall from his hand and immediately put the chain around her. "Wow, it's beautiful," she exclaimed. "But nothing compared to you," he whispered and placed tender kisses on her neck. She couldn't remember how long the party had lasted, or when and how she got to bed. But at some point, half asleep, she happily noticed that Suga, lying behind her, had put his arm around her waist and she could feel his warm breath on her neck, she could still remember clearly. With the strong feeling of happiness she fell asleep again.

Mafia's Love - the fire of passion burns inside usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें