Chapter 27

Hee-Jin took Ra-on to the villa to her apartment. Ra-on seemed impressed. "It's nice here," she said. While Ra-on sat down on the sofa, Hee-Jin got two glasses of whiskey. "Let's have a drink after all the excitement. I'm sorry that you got into an argument today instead of having a nice evening." "Oh, I had a nice evening that ended up exciting," Ra-on smiled. "Would you like to tell me something about yourself? Where does your family come from?" Hee-Jin asked interestedly. Ra-on took a sip from her glass and began to talk: "I was born in a small town in the south. I had a younger brother who my parents always preferred over me. Then there was the fact that I wanted to join the military straight after school at an early age, which my parents didn't accepted at all. This meant that the already bad relationship with my parents completely broke down during my time in the military. I still remember that my brother died in a motorcycle accident and my parents left the country out of grief to start a new life somewhere else. Since the end of my service, I have been working as an executive assistant for two years now." "And where did you get such good medical knowledge from? I was really impressed," Hee-Jin asked. Ra-on smiled: "Thank you, yes, I served in the military in a medical unit and trained there to become a medical assistant. Almost comparable to a nurse," explained Ra-on. "That's great!" said Hee-Jin happily, "I'm a trainee doctor and I take care of minor and major injuries here. I am in need of a competent, helping hand." Ra-on was happy, her eyes sparkled: "Are you serious? You mean I could work for you and stay close to Namjoon." "Well, it's not ultimately up to me to decide, but I will make it clear that I need you. And apparently I'm not the only one..." Hee-Jin smiled meaningfully at Ra-on. She became a little embarrassed. "I don't know, but I hope so..." Hee-Jin told Ra-on how she had come to join the Bangtan Dragons. The two women were amused to note that the way to a male member of the Bangtan Dragons' heart always seems to be through injury. The two women got along well from the start. They talked and laughed a lot until they fell tired into bed.

The next morning, as promised, the two women checked on Namjoon, who was feeling much better. Hee-Jin sent him home and Ra-On promised to check on him after work. Namjoon seemed very happy about that, Hee-Jin pointed out with his broad smile. After bringing them both home, she returned to her apartment. She was just about to write a message to Suga when her apartment doorbell rang. She put her phone away in surprise, went to the door and opened it. "Suga!" she greeted him happily, "I was just about to write you a message. That's what I call thought transfer." He entered her apartment and, as usual, threw his jacket on a chair. First he asked about Namjoon's health and about Ra-on. "It's exactly because of her that I wanted to talk to you," said Hee-Jin. But Suga already seemed to be thinking elsewhere because he looked at her again with his typical penetrating look. "That'll wait until later." he murmured. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, pulling her close to him and pressing his lower body against hers. With his other hand he grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and began to kiss her passionately on her neck and cleavage. "Yesterday, that was hell for me. I just want you for myself," he whispered, breathing heavily. "It was just a game. I only love you," she answered quietly. "Still hell...." He took off his shirt and she felt hot and cold again. She loved the play of his muscles, the scarred skin, his body odor. She took off her sweater too, because she loved it even more to feel his bare skin against hers. She ran her hands through his black hair, which he acknowledged with a throaty growl and then hid his face in her cleavage. Finally, she lay down on the floor in front of him and slowly took off her jeans while lying down. He stood directly above her, watching her actions with a passionate gaze. He repeatedly ran his tongue over his lower lip and panted slightly. She signaled him with a smile and her finger to lie down on the floor with her He took this as an opportunity to get rid of his pants, his male lust and passion was now clearly visible. He lay on top of her and such passion arose that she ended up in a completely different corner of the living room as at the beginning. Finally they moved to bed and snuggled up together under the covers. He leaned over to her, resting his head on his elbow. He smiled contentedly at her and asked, "What else did you want to discuss with me?" "It's about Ra-on, but we can sort that out later," she replied and smiled back. He laid his head on her chest and she lovingly stroked his messy hair. A short time later she could tell from his regular breathing noises that he had fallen asleep. When she woke up again, Suga was already up again. She got up, put on a light dressing gown and went into the living room. There he was standing at the window, already dressed again and with a cup of coffee in his hand. She leaned against his back and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Can't we bring Ra-on into the Bangtan family? She served in the military for two years and is a trained nurse. I could really use a competent assistant for my practice. She has no family ties and she loves Namjoon. And ultimately I would no longer be the only woman among men." She had to smile a little at the last sentence. "What do you mean?" He turned around and gave her a loving kiss on the tip of her nose. "I'm thinking about it," he smiled. She raised her eyebrow. "Really? I don't believe you, you've already decided." He twisted the corner of his mouth, "Touché. I spoke to Hoeseok last night and from what you said, it's ok with me. Then please take care of her and introduce her here. However, like Namjoon, she will live outside the compound in the city. Can you live with that?" Hee-Jin nodded. He grabbed his jacket and as he went to the door he said: "Incidentally, Jin is making good progress with the evaluation of the code and the data and if something unforeseen doesn't happen, i would like to take you on a motorcycle ride into the mountains at the weekend. Your luggage will be picked up on Friday evening and brought to the hut. I will pick you up on Saturday morning after breakfast at 10 a.m.." Then he left and closed the door behind him.