Chapter 21

Hee-Jin gathered the boys together. "We have to find him!" she warned urgently, "We have to find him before something bad happens." The boys nodded. She looked at Seokjin: "Could you somehow locate him?" "No, only when he has his cell phone turned on and unfortunately that has been off for days," he replied. She looked pleadingly at the other boys: "There has to be some way to track him down. He's not invisible." "Unfortunately, Suga can make himself almost invisible," Tae replied. "Until he provokes trouble again," JK added. The others nodded in concern. "It can't be that we have to wait until something happens." Hee-Jin patted the table dissatisfied. "Then I'll go look for him, alone if necessary," Hee-Jin said defiantly and rushed out. NamJoon watched her worriedly. "Tae, Jimin, JK, you follow her unobtrusively. She shouldn't be out there alone. If you hear anything about Suga, let us know." The three younger ones nodded and left too. Hee-Jin had rushed to her apartment. She changed her clothes, wanting to attract as little attention as possible. She pocketed the knife she had gotten from JK and the brass knuckles she had bought herself. Finally, a small can of pepper spray. "Who knows what it's good for," she muttered to herself. As she was about to leave, her doorbell rang. A little annoyed, she opened the door. There was Tae standing in front of her: "Take your helmet with you, we'll accompany you and help you search." She nodded and got her  helmet. She rode with Tae on his Tiger to a rather seedy area of the city. When she got off, Tae warned her: "Be careful, there are a lot of strange guys running around here who are unpredictable and not squeamish." She nodded, pulled her black wool hat low over her face and checked the seat again of the knife. Then she said goodbye to Tae. She first tried to orientate herself and then moved through the pubs, bars and clubs. She behaved very cleverly and thereby avoided attracting attention. She managed to wriggle out of difficult situations. But her the search was unsuccessful. A little frustrated, she ran through a side street where light was shining onto the street from an open, small snack restaurant. She could see from the distance that there were only a few customers left inside. A single man in black who turned her the back caught her attention, but before she could get close enough to see who was sitting there, a group of 5 men entered the diner. She  couldn't understand what the men were saying, the man in black had  stood up. Unfortunately, she couldn't see his face because her view was blocked by the group. Then suddenly it became loud and hectic. The man in black flew into the street. The men beat the man, who initially held his own quite well against the 5 men. The fighting style looked quite familiar to her. SUGA! Damned! Hee-Jin frantically thought about how she could help Suga without compromising him too much. She looked on the ground for something to throw. She was startled when a young man she didn't know held out a stone about the size of a golf ball. He smiled kindly, winked at her and nodded towards the argument. In his hand he held other similarly sized stones. She gratefully took the stone and threw it so skillfully that one of the attackers fell to the ground, hit in the head. The stranger said appreciatively: "Good throw." While the attackers were still looking confusedly for the thrower, the stranger took the next stone and hit another attacker in the shoulder. Suga had jumped up again and took the opportunity to attack again. Hee-Jin sighed and muttered, "Damn it, Suga, stop." Suddenly, she saw one of the remaining attackers pull out a knife. But before she could react, a shot rang out and the knife flew across the area and right at her feet. She had now left her hiding place and was now standing less than 10 meters away from the action. She picked it up and continued towards the group. "I think one of you has lost something here." She grinned. Then she called out, "Suga, here!" and threw the knife to him. He caught it and then shouted, "Dammit, Hee-Jin, what are you doing here?" "Having some fun with you," she grinned. She also drew her knife and stood next to Suga, ready to defend herself. A little quieter, she said to Suga: "I'm always where you are, whether you want to or not. I belong to you, remember?" He nodded, he couldn't do anything else because the men attacked again. Hee-Jin moved very cleverly like a cat, but also had to take one or two hits. Suga was able to get rid of his attacker and saw Hee-Jin skillfully fend off her attacker and then incapacitate him with the knife. Tae and the stranger finally appeared out of the darkness. Tae said: "My shot woke up the sleeping dogs. Seokjin also sent me a message „The cops are on the way." He was listening to the police radio. We should get out of here." Suga looked around again and then nodded. As they left the place, the stranger said to Hee-Jin: "I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Park BoGum, I am a good friend of Taehung. I have to say, your throwing and fighting techniques are impressive." He smiled at her in a friendly manner. Tae pushed him with a serious face, pointed at Suga and shook his head. The two boys left Suga and Hee-Jin alone after making sure was that the were safe.