Chapter 44

A few weeks later she was sitting with Suga in a small restaurant. After eating, he took her hands in his and looked at her intently with his big eyes. He seemed a little nervous. "Please don't make any plans for Saturday. We'll be out all day. Wear something comfortable and pretty for the day and something elegant for the evening. We're going out," he said mysteriously. "Hmmm, what are you planning to do again, Min Yoongi?" she asked, smiling curiously. He shook his head. "It's a surprise and I'm honestly quite nervous." He smiled a little sheepishly. "Ok, then I'm really excited." Suddenly he jumped up: "We have to go!" He took her hand and left the restaurant with her. Later, when she was back in the villa, she met JK and Tae in the living area. "Hi guys, is everything ok?" "Sure and you?" JK replied. "I'm quite curious and excited to see what Suga plans to do with me on Saturday. He acted very secretive and seemed nervous. Do you perhaps know what he's planning to do?" Hee-Jin asked the two.
They looked at each other. JK grinned and Tae shook his head. "We have no idea what Suga is up to," Tae replied. Hee-Jin immediately realized that it was a lie. She raised her eyebrow: "So, that's a shame." JK wanted to say something else, but Tae stopped him. "We have to go now, I'm sorry," Tae said quickly and dragged JK away with him. Hee-Jin shook her head and watched them go. She still had no idea what Suga was planning to do.

On Saturday night she could hardly sleep. She was kind of excited because she had the feeling that something was going on and everyone knew, only she knew nothing. Suga avoided her and the others acted secretive. She only received a short message from Suga the evening before:

Tomorrow at 10 a.m. sharp in front of the villa.

So she got up quite early and took a shower first. She took a lot of time choosing her clothes and makeup. She felt like she had to look especially good for Suga today. At 9 a.m. her doorbell rang. Somewhat surprised, she opened it and a delivery man with a large package of an exclusive label and several bags stood in front of her door. He also handed her an envelope, which she opened immediately after the man left. It just said:

For tonight, my lotus flower. Yoongi

She looked at the package and bags curiously. She unpacked everything and put it on her bed. The package contained a very elegant evening dress with a sophisticated neckline and back cutout in black with sophisticated embroidery and rhinestones and the matching shoes. Furthermore, a necklace with rubies and diamonds including matching earrings. It was noticeable that everything had one thing in common. There was a lotus flower or its blossom on everything in different versions: on the dress as silver embroidery, on the shoes as an appliqué, on the necklace as a pendant and on the diamond earrings. Of course also on the matching handbag. She looked at the things and shook her head. "What are you planning to do, Min Yoongi?" she asked out loud to herself. Then she checked her appearance again, grabbed her jacket and handbag and left her apartment with her heart pounding. She went downstairs and stood in the entrance area, a little hesitant at first . Finally she went outside and kept a lookout. At 10 o'clock sharp, a large black limousine pulled up and the chauffeur held the door open for her. "Good morning, Miss Choi," the man greeted her. After she got in, she was a bit disappointed because she was alone in the car. Suga didn't pick her up personally like she had hoped. They left the city and came to a place that she had already visited with Suga. The limousine stopped in front of an outbuilding of the temple complex, where it was met by women in historical costumes. She noticed that the old temple complex was richly decorated with flags, garlands and lanterns. She was completely confused. She was dressed in a traditional costume and her hair was decorated with historical jewelry. She felt like she was in a dream. When she was finished, she was led into the courtyard, which was richly decorated with colorful garlands and lanterns as well as the most beautiful flowers. In the middle a carpet led to the stairs of the main temple. Waiting on the main stairs was Suga, also dressed in an ornate, period costume embroidered with the Bangtan dragon on the front. He looked simply stunning.

Mafia's Love - the fire of passion burns inside usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें