He falls...

LUKE

It was time for me to do a show the right way. NO ALCOHOL. NO TEARS. NO SLURS. NO RUNNING OFF. For the last 3 months I have not been able to finish a complete show or sometimes I do not even show up. I am almost disappointed in myself I have hurt myself and my career and many fans and most importantly my family. The divorce between me and my ex-wife tore me apart even though I made the final decision it still hurt we were together for 10 years. There is one thing that I have a no tolerance for and that is a liar. Yes, she cheated but if she would have told me that she did and didn't lie to me for 2 months maybe I would have been more willing to work it out.

THE SHOW.. 

I only have one more song. Right as I am finishing 'Country Girl' I loose my footing and before I know it I am being loaded into an ambulance being rushed to a hospital. When i get there I am being taken off the stretcher and into a hospital bed. After about 20 minutes a dark haired, tall woman maybe 26 walks into my room. I am assuming she is my doctor by the white coat and the clipboard she starts asking questions without even looking up.

MADI

While sitting in my office I get a call that I have a patient with a possible broken leg and a gash on his back in room 204 by the name of Thomas Bryan. When I get to his floor and room I grab the clipboard from the wall and start reviewing it. It says he fell off a stage?! What? I can not help but thing "What the hell?" I push through the door and into the room without looking up. I start asking simple questions like "On a scale of 1-10 how bad is the pain in your leg? 10 being you can not stand it and 1 being no pain at all." "Do you have a headache or any pain in your neck, head or spine?" He starts answering my questions and I start writing his answers. When I finally look up I see one of the cutest guys ever laying in that hospital bed. His brown eyes and smile. Wait... Smile. WHY is he smiling he just rated his pain at a 8 out of 10. 

A/N: This is probably boring right now but, trust me it will get good. Please  Comment if your reading so I can respond and get your guys opinions....