They settle in...

HEY YALL I HAVE A NEW STORY. ITS A IAN SOMERHALDER FANFIC. ABOUT A TEACHER AND A STUDENT. PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT YALL.  

MADI
When we got to Luke's house he got out of the truck and opened my door. We both grabbed our bags and went into the house. He started taking bags upstairs and I followed. Once we got everything situated he just looked at me. I smiled and then he picked me up and threw me on to the bed. Climbing on top of me he started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around him and kept kissing him. I used all my weight to push him over so I was on top of him. He started kissing my chest that had been exposed out of the top of my V-neck shirt. All of a sudden I heard a huge bang. I tried to jump outta bed but Luke tried to keep me in bed. "Luke, did you hear that? " "Baby...it was probably just an animal or something. Calm Down. " I just sighed and kissed him. He started to pull off my top when *bang* there it is again. "Luke... seriously come on. " I jumped outta bed pulling my shirt back down and he followed struggling with a situation in his pants. I felt bad but, I had a gut feeling something was going on. We walked downstairs and to the front windows.  Luke looked out and I started to look around too. Then I saw it again. Only two people this time. All in black huddled behind some bushes. "Luke Baby. Right There do you see them. "  He looked out to where I pointed and immediately his face hardened with Anger. I don't think I have ever seen Luke get mad this quickly. He rushed into the kitchen with me scurrying after. He rummaged through some drawers before pulling out a hand gun and slipping it into the waistband  of his jeans pulling his shirt down over it.
"Madi stay here. Don't come out. Id tell you to stay away from Windows but we all know you won't do that." He kissed me hard and then walked out.
Who could these people be... I'm assuming they are just Paparazzi or some kind of Press fishing for more pictures. Are people really that desperate to come into your own property and sneak around your house.

I sat on the couch on a bar stool in our kitchen and watched out the window. Luke walked to these two figures at a very hurried pace. When the two people noticed him coming they shot to their feet and walked to him just as quickly. From my view it looked like a Wild West shoot out was coming up but I was hoping this would end with a police call and a trespassing charge. Luke and the two people, who I could now tell was one man and a women, were standing about a foot from each other. I couldn't hear what was being said but the Women began yelling at Luke and the man kinda just stood there with this evil smirk. I had to get out there. I had to know what was happening. I slipped on some shoes and ran out to Luke as I got close the man looked over and yelled " there she is. " The women stood closer to Luke and said " Stay away or you'll get hurt." What?! who the hell were these people. "Luke who are these people?" The women began to smile "Yeah Luke...Tell her who I am baby. "  Baby?! Who is this bitch.