She gets targeted...

The next day...

LUKE

When I woke up it was 6am and Madi was lying next to me with just her hand on my forearm. I still couldn't believe that she was actually coming to Nashville to live with me. I was sure this would cause tons of magazines to find new possible headlines. Staying on the low would be a must for at least a month. That would mean keeping security tight. Madi had no idea but I have received tons of tweets from angry women wishing bad things on my beautiful girl. I tried to keep Madi from these but I was sure she would find out soon. We were planning on leaving for Nashville tonight at 5. Until then I planned on taking her to breakfast and discussing everything she had just pretty much thrown at me last night. Trust me I loved the fact that I would get to be with her all the time and She wouldn't have to worry so much about other girls. She still seems to think I would find another girl better than that but that is truly impossible. She has built me up and helped me grow tremendously.

MADI

When I woke up I was laying next to Luke who seemed to be thinking very deeply about something. I wrapped my leg around him and put my hand on his chest kissing right where his collarbone was. He looked down at me and smiled. He kept eye contact with me for about 30 seconds before saying anything. he just said "Good Morning Beautiful" I kept my eyes on him and just smiled then asked "What is on your mind?" he moved a little as if he was getting comfortable and then said "A lot baby. sorry I'm just thinking about everything that has happened in the last 5 months since we have began talking and dating. you really have helped me and I just want you to know that I really appreciate you. " "Awe. Luke it's really my honor to be able to be with you I should be thanking you. you are the best boyfriend I could ask for. " He leaned in and kissed me. I gave him a quick kiss and jumped to my feet and walked out of his bus and into the parking lot. He came running out in only sweatpants. He looked so concerned. I kept eye contact then I started to laugh. He flipped me the bird and then came running at me. before I could get away he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Thomas Luther... put my down!" he didn't say a word and just kept me there and that's when I saw them. Three men in black clothing running the opposite direction all with cameras in hand.