They start over...together..

2 months later....

LUKE

         I had just finished my last show for this tour in Houston. I was heading back to my bus when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and there she stood. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. It had been about a month since I have seen Madi. I was supposed to come visit her back in Charleston in about a week. After our trip back to Nashville I came back to my tour and she went back home to Charleston. We had seen each other once since then. The question was still left unanswered about us moving in together. We both wanted it but never seemed to get to it. She was still working at MUSC. I had been on tour. 

        I stood there and could not believe she was there. I started to walk to her. I noticed she was carrying suitcases. Not just one but 4. She let go of them and ran to me. She jumped into my arms and i hugged her. When I let her go she stood up and just smiled at me. " Wow Madi. I really can't believe you're here." "I know I can't believe it either." "Why so many bags?" "UMM. Funny story baby. I kinda don't work at MUSC anymore. I work at NGH in their Trauma Center. I start Wednesday and before you freak out I can totally get my own place til your ready for me."

I could not believe what I was hearing. 

MADI 

I couldn't stand not being with Luke. I loved him so much. He kept asking me to just come to Nashville and be with him when he gets off tour. After alot of thinking and phone calls I decided to do it. I applied to NGH and flew up for an interview. A week later I got a call from the Chief of Surgery and was told I had the job. I immediately packed up and left for Houston to surprise Luke. I was hoping and praying the whole time I wasn't making the wrong choice.

LOVE YALL SORRY IT HAS BEEN AGES