He comes back...

LUKE
It's been 2 weeks since I have been with Madi. She thinks I am not coming back for another week but, I am gonna fly back today and stay a few days. My flight leaves at 5pm. And it says I will be there at 9pm. It's only 3pm so I decide to go and get lunch with Michael and some of the other band members. We decide to go to some pizza place one of the fans told us about at a meet and greet.

When I get done eating and get back to the I decide to call Madi. She says she is off for the next 2 days and she just plans to sit around and relax. She was still saying that she was ready for next week when she thinks I am coming back to see her. Which is good cause I want it to be a surprise when I show up tonight.

MADI

I am so glad that I am off for the next few days. It feels like I am always busy and working. I plan to just stay in and sleep. I put in Dear John and lay on the couch. Once it's over I decide to order pizza since it is already 5. They said it would take like 45 minutes to get here.

LUKE
   I got to the airport around 4:15. I got through security as quickly as possible. I pulled down my hat so I wouldn't get bombarded by screaming teen girls. When I boarded the plane I was sat next to a man and what appeared to be his wife. I was hoping they wouldn't notice who I was.

   MADI

   It was almost 6 when my pizza got here. I opened the door and it was the pizza delivery person. It was a boy who was probably 17 or 18. I handed him the money and asked how his day was. He said fine and handed me the pizza. He started to leave when he said " Um. Have we met before?" What?! Maybe he was a patient. " I don't think so. I am a doctor at MUSC maybe you were my patient?" "No I don't think so." Then he pauses and says " Oh my gosh. I know where I've seen you. I'll be right back. " when he comes back he has a magazine in his hand. The cover is me and Luke after his concert I went too. We were walking across a parking lot holding hands.  With the caption. "Is Luke Finally Moving On? " I freeze. I just say "uh. Yeah that's me. I gotta go. Have a good day. " I immediately pick up my phone and try to call Luke. He doesn't answer. I try and try and try. No answer. I start to panic. Did he already see this? Is he avoiding me? I text him
"Have you seen the magazine?"
"Luke, please call me?"
"Luke?"
"Babe, please. I don't know what to think about what's happening? Are you mad about it? Did you not want people to know? Just call me. "

I start to freak out. I know I shouldn't be worried but I am. I try to tell myself he's sleeping or at dinner or something other than ignoring me.

LUKE

During my plane ride I notice a Magazine I pick it up and realize it's me and Madi. It was a picture of us in Raleigh. It said "Is Luke Finally Moving On?" I flipped through to find the article. It showed pictures of us. Some of us kissing others of us just walking together. I started to read the article. It talked about the divorce first. Then it talked about my drinking and depression. Then about my fall. Then me and Madi. It questioned whether I was using her. Or if she pushed herself at me cause she knew I was "weak and not in my normal state. " I started to get angry. If only they knew the real story.

MADI

I was woken up by my doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock it was 8:45. First who could this be? Second when did I fall asleep. I run to my room quickly and slip on shorts and a sweater. I grab a handgun (yes I am armed. I am a women who lives alone.)
I slip it into the back of my shorts and go to the door. I open it and step back. The man was turned around. I pull out my gun and say "Turn around slowly. " The man starts to turn around. He looks at me and says "What are you gonna do shoot me?" Wait I know that voice. He takes off his hat and looks at me. It's Luke. I let out a huge breath and lowered my gun. Luke reached forward and grabbed it out of my hand and say it down. He pulled me close and hugged me. He let go and said "Damn baby. I didn't mean to scare you. " I said "Haha. I know and I'm sorry. I was just making sure you weren't about to kill me. " He pulled me into the house and closed the door behind himself. We went and sat on my couch. He looked at me and said " I have something I want to talk to you about ?" "Okay." "Um. So on the plane I saw this magazine. It had us on it." Oh no. Here we go.

A/N :
    Here's another one. hope everyone likes it.  Keep telling me what you guys think!

Xoxo