He calls...

LUKE
It was my last day in South Carolina before I had to leave for New York. I have not done anymore shows due to my injuries. I haven't received a call from Madi at all. I figure she has already forgotten she told me she would go out. I want to call her but, I don't wanna seem desperate.

MADI
All I have been able to think about was Luke. I can not seem to get him off my mind. The way he smiles and his deep southern accent. I am waiting on him to call but he has not. And I am starting to think this is just like all the other guys. Telling me they wanna go out but, never calling.

LUKE

Okay. I am gonna do it. I have to. It's killing me inside not hearing her talk. Not knowing whether she wants to go out or not. I press her contact and call her. It rings and rings. I knew she would not answer right before I hang up I hear her voice "Hello." YES!! "Hey it's Luke. " "How have you been?" "Fine under the circumstances. How are you beautiful?" wait. I did not. It just slipped. The line goes silent. Uh oh I really messed up. Then she says " I'm great. " whew. "So. Are you still up for getting together? Maybe dinner? Or something. " "yeah. I would love too. Tonight?" "Yeah. It's my last night here. " "okay. That's fine. What time?" "How bout I pick you up at 8?" "Sounds. Great. ". I was so excited. And I don't even know why?! "Okay. We'll see ya tonight." "Yeah. Tonight. Bye. "
Once I hung up all I could do was smile. This would be the first time since my divorce that I would actually be dating. Not just taking a hooking up with random girls.

7pm.

MADI

Once I realize I only have an hour left until Luke will be here I take a quick shower and begin to get dressed. ( outfit above) I put mousse in my hair and leave it natural which means it's curly. I put on light makeup just some cover up and some mascara and lipstick. As I am putting on my sandals I hear a knock at the door. When I open the door Luke is standing there looking absolutely stunning. He has on jeans and a white button down shirt on and well one boot since his other leg is in a cast. Which I am curios to know how he got them tight ass jeans on. They are rolled above his cast which ends mid calf. When I look back up he is smiling and says "You look gorgeous." "Thanks so do you. So how did you manage to get on them jeans."