OTHER FANFIC

I have another story called my possessive teacher it is an Ian Somerhalder fanfiction about a 17 year old girl names Emmalynn who has a english teacher Mr.S who is very possessive over her and they try and have a relationship without being caught. Ill put the description below. Please read this and give me some feedback thank you so much. 

xoxo Your Writer

Emmalynn Rose Smalls is a 17 year old high school student from Beverly Hills. When her mother marries Todd Jackson from New York. Emmalynn is forced to pack up and move across the country. Starting a new school in the middle of Junior year was definitely not the game plan. Emmalynn was content in Beverly Hills with her all star cheer team and group of rich shopaholic friends who were just like her. Emmalynn had always wanted to visit NYC but never wanted to live there. She thought life was going to be miserable until she meets Mr. S her sexy possessive english teacher. 

 Recently divorced english teacher Ian Somerhalder was learning how to live without a woman in his life when he meets new student Emmalynn. At first he tells himself he is only attracted to her because she shows him interest. He tells himself he's only looking for a casual rebound. He tries to keep the fling without ties until he falls for her harder than ever. Maybe a little harder than he should have. While trying not to get caught with a under age student Ian keeps a close hold on Emmalynn.