They bond...

MADI

Today we leave for Rolley. It is way to early in the morning to be up. It is 4am. I know, I know..thought doctors should be used to being up early. I don't go in til 7:30. I put on spandex and a hoodie and black Nikes with my hair in a bun. Luke is in Sweatpants and a Georgia Bulldogs Shirt and Nikes. If you guys are wondering yes, he stayed the night. And no nothing happened.

LUKE

We are in my truck because we did not want to be on the bus with everyone else. Usually we just trailer my truck around when I am on tour. I am driving and Madi is asleep with her back against the door and he feet on my lap. She fell asleep as soon as we started driving.

After 2 hours Madi starts to wake up. She sits up and says " Mornin' " and laughs. I smile and say " Good Morning Beautiful." She leans over and kisses my cheek. We just listen to music and talk for the other 2 hours. When we get there we pull up to walnut creek amphitheatre. Its only 8:30 so we decide to go get breakfast with everyone.

MADI

After having breakfast the guys went back to help set up and me and Luke decided to go to the mall and just walk around. It was supposed to be relaxing and me and him getting to know more about each other but, like there we girls coming up to him and asking for pictures and screaming and stuff. Yes i know he is famous but, I guess I did not realize how famous he was. Half the girls were 12. I am not mad I just do not quite understand the whole thing and I think he realized that he started explaining that , that happens a lot and it's comes with his career. When we got back to the bus we both changed for his show. Him in a blue V-neck and jeans and one boot , one cast. I put on shorts and a loose top and sandals.

LUKE

This show has to be my best ever. I finally got out there again and finished and gave it my all. And Madi watching me from the side and smiling and dancing the whole time played a big part in why I had so much motivation. When I finished with my set I decided to be a man and apologize for the way I have been acting and about the cancelled shows. I explained everything the best I could without going into to much detail. When I stepped off stage Madi ran over and hugged me and started saying " How come you didn't tell me all that?" " I thought it would scare you off if you knew I was divorced with 2 kids. " " Well I still am into you just as much. " I leaned down and kissed her and then we went back to the bus.

I CHANGED THE COVER. 😁 HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTO THE STORY. 💗💗 LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS IT.

xoxo