He takes her...

MADI

I was extremely nervous about how this next conversation was going to end. Did he come here all the way from Boston just to break up with me?

LUKE

   I didn't know what she would say. Was she gonna want to break up. What if she didn't wanna be in the spotlight. I started by just simply telling her that I saw a magazine with us on it. I was taken by surprise when she didn't look surprised at all. She just looked down at her hands then back at me. She said "Yeah I saw it earlier. The guy that delivered my pizza said he knew me from somewhere. At first I thought maybe he was a patient. But then he showed me the magazine."  She still didn't say what she thought about it. She didn't seem angry at all. So I said "So um, I understand if you don't wanna be in the spotlight. If you wanna end it just please do it now. Don't drag me on. " I had to get that out there. I didn't want a repeat of me and Caroline. Madi didn't say a word. And that made me even more anxious. I began to speak. When she interrupted me and said " Luke. I would never do that. It may take some time for me to get used to the paparazzi and false articles but, I'll get used to it eventually. " I didn't even bother saying another thing. I stood up and and grabbed her hand. She looked at me with a questioning look. All I said was "pack a bag. I wanna take you somewhere. "

A/N : I know it's short. Next one coming very soon.