Ch. 32 Ending

(Y/n)'s POV

The banquet that was held 2 years ago, Elizabeth and the others immediately expressed their regret to (N/n), since they had wronged her that she had chosen to side with the darkness. And (N/n) forgave them since she had to act in order to save me. It took time for Elizabeth and the others to fully understand the sacrifices (N/n) had made, but their remorse was genuine, and they became determined to make amends. From that day forward, their friendship grew stronger, and they vowed to always stand by each other, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

Elizabeth was currently reigning over Liones as their queen , a role she had assumed after the tragic death of her father, King Bartra. Despite her youth, Elizabeth had proven herself to be a wise and compassionate leader, always putting the needs of her people above her own. Under her rule, Liones had experienced a period of prosperity and unity, with the queen working tirelessly to establish fair policies and maintain a peaceful kingdom. Elizabeth's dedication to her duties and her unwavering belief in the power of love and friendship had earned her the respect and admiration of both her subjects and her fellow leaders.

Since Zaneri's soul was imprisoned in my realm, I returned Zaneri's soul to the goddesses and explained everything that had occurred; they apologized and swore that it would never happen again. I forgave them and understood that mistakes could happen, even to divine beings. Since Zaneri was corrupted by her own desires and actions, it was essential for her soul to be purified before she could be reunited with her physical body. The goddesses performed a ritual that involved bathing her soul in the purest light, cleansing away the darkness that had consumed her. It was a grueling process, but one that was necessary for Zaneri's redemption. Once her soul was fully purified, the goddesses returned it to her body, which lay lifeless and motionless throughout the entire ordeal. When Zaneri awoke, she was a changed person, humbled by her experiences and determined to live a life guided by love and compassion.

About (N/n), she's currently living in the Kingdom of Camelot with her King Arthur in peace and harmony. (N/n) enjoys the serenity of their life together, surrounded by the ethereal beauty of Camelot's landscape. Together, they rule their kingdom with wisdom and fairness, ensuring prosperity for all. (N/n) finds solace in Arthur's noble character and the unwavering support they provide each other, creating an unbreakable bond that fills their hearts with joy. Despite the challenges they may face, (N/n) is grateful to have found her true home in Camelot, where love and tranquility reign supreme.

Of course, I removed the immortality of Meliodas, Zeldris, and Estarossa and bestowed on them a mortal life. With their former immortality stripped away, Meliodas, Zeldris, and Estarossa now faced the daunting reality of mortality. No longer impervious to death, they were forced to confront the fragility of their existence and the limitations of their mortal bodies. Each day became a precious gift, as they learned to cherish the fleeting moments and strive to make the most of their newfound mortal lives. The weight of mortality humbled them, reminding them of the value of time and the importance of making choices that would leave a lasting impact on the world they now inhabited.

Now, we are currently residing in the kingdom I created, called Hysteria. The seven deadly sins, Zeldris, Estarossa, and my guardians; Death as Shin and Zaratras—are all here with me. Most of all, my lover Meliodas is by my side, his eternal loyalty unwavering. Together, we rule with an iron fist, ensuring that the power of Hysteria remains unchallenged. The kingdom thrives under our guidance, with its inhabitants intoxicated by the allure of sin and darkness. Within the depths of Hysteria, our influence grows stronger as the pursuit of pleasure and indulgence becomes a way of life for all who reside here. And as long as Meliodas stands beside me, I am confident that our reign over Hysteria will be eternal.

I was thinking about the banquet 2 years ago since that unforgettable night. The memories of that celebration still lingered in the minds of everyone who attended. Some had come together as couples, while others had formed lifelong friendships. The power of love and the sense of triumph over adversity continued to inspire and motivate those who had been present. Looking back, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of gratitude for having been a witness to such a magical celebration and for the lasting bonds it had created.