Ch. 7 Finally, I got to meet her.

*To Boar Hat*

King's POV

I was thinking where Gowther could go; he hasn't arrived yet. Then I heard the door chime. When I glanced at it, I realized it was Gowther. Then Elizabeth responded, "Welcome, we are not yet closed. Huh, its Gowther." Gowther remarked, "Yo! Evening everyone, please don't be afraid of the companions I have with me; they are just here for dinner." I answered, "Just hurry up." "It drew my attention when someone shoved someone inside the boar, forcing them to enter, and I noticed that the person who followed Gowther in was Zeldris. I felt goosebumps. Something abruptly interrupted the stillness. Elizabeth's serving had just fallen, and I didn't sense Zeldris' presence. Meliodas rushes to come down after hearing the loud sound of something breaking. 

Meliodas POV

I hurried to the ground to investigate the loud noise I had heard there. I spotted Zeldris. Being annoyed by his appearance and being next to Gowther. I said to Gowther, "Gowther! Get away from him now!" But he remained there, not even flinching. I think he's scared, but wait, I don't sense the power of Zeldris. "There's no need to fight. I let them come here for dinner because they helped me" Gowther stated. "They?" I inquired, "Where's the other one? And what kind of help?" He replied, "She's behind me, and she gave me a heart of human." Everyone exclaimed, "What!!!!?" He said, "Like I said, she gave me a heart of human." Gowther moved aside, and I was surprised because she was standing in front of me. As I saw (y/n), my eyes widened. As I watched her think that I wasn't hallucinating things, I shook my head. I had so many questions racing through my mind, but before I could voice them, Zeldris stepped in and blocked my path. Frustration filled me as I urged him to move, but (y/n) intervened, reminding us all that we were here for a peaceful dinner, not a battle.

Elizabeth's POV
Meliodas tried to touch the woman, but Zeldris, if I'm not mistaken, just covers her. Then she adds, "We've come here for dinner, not to fight." The talk is cut short as someone slams the door, and it's Ban carrying the lifeless corpse of a tiny child. "Elaine," King muttered as he fly towards them. Then someone followed him into the room; it was Jericho and a thin shirtless man. Ban came to a halt and remarked, "Oh, what kind of situation is this? The bar is overflowing. Someone should probably go out."

(Y/n) POV

"Ahem, I'm a customer here, and Zeldris is my escort. By the way, that girl your carrying appears to be dead," I stated. "Oh, forgive me for my rudeness. Yes, she's dead, and I can't bring her back." He began to cry. I approached him and rubbed his head before saying, "Umm, it's okay, just bring her to your room and put her in the bed." Then the one flying with his pillow followed him, and a shirtless, thin man screamed, "Yo! Captain... Achoo!!! Achoo!" It seems that he's cold because he doesn't have a T-shirt. I snap my finger to give him one, and he's curious about it when he gets the T-shirt and says, "Ah well, never mind, Captain, I have to go up stairs; anyway, you can handle this situation." Then he goes to the second floor to get some rest.

Zeldris POV
I know that (y/n) gave the T-shirt to Escanor but I never mind it its her doing plus she sealed my power so that I can't fight everyone and I can't beat them for now,I want to beat them badly and to laugh at them. (Y/n) gazed at me, knowing what I was intending, and I whispered "fine" as a message not to fight. I heard Meliodas said to white long hair girl "Hey Elizabeth get some food for those who helped Gowther to have a heart" she replied "Okay sir at your service" Meliodas approach us and said "why don't you two sit, by the way I want to talk to Zeldris if its okay for you umm..." She said "(y/n)...my name, Its okay" then (y/n) looked at me and smile so I go out with Meliodas behind me.

(Y/n) POV

The white long hair handed me some food as the two left. I said, "Um, can you sit so that we can talk?" She just nodded and obediently sat on the chair as she introduced herself. "I am Princess Elizabeth, the 3rd princess of the Kingdom of Liones. You can call me Elizabeth." I said, "I am (Y/n)." Her eyes widened, and I asked her if there was something wrong with my name. She just replied, "That... name is Meliodas childhood friend." I got curious and asked "Meliodas childhood friend? But my childhood friends are Zeldris and Estarossa, that's all. Wait, the name Meliodas is your captain?" She replied "Yeah, he is" Then a pig just came beside me, and looking at me, Elizabeth said "That's Hawk" Hawk said "I am Hawk, the captain of cleaning the scrap or left over" I just giggled at how he introduced himself. I noticed the Devil's eye. I stated "By the way, I am (y/n)".