Ch. 23 Connection

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Hey guys, you know something came up in my mind. It's an urban story and also my favorite story, and the title was "Soul." This is how the story goes on. I hope it can help us to find (Y/N) since it's similar to her," I said to them shyly.

(This how the story goes on)

"Once upon a time, there was a girl who crossed the world in search of someone she cared about. After she settles on the earth, she makes an overwhelming tomb for herself and covers it with a mound of land. So it was like a huge mausoleum hidden inside a mountain. She lives there by herself, then discovers she's tired and wants to rest, so she builds a royal bed for herself to rest on, but days pass and she won't open her eyes, but her respiration continues to flow. Travelers broke into her home because they thought there was a beautiful girl inside who was waiting for someone to take her away. However, they didn't discover her body. They searched every corner of the tomb, confused and bewildered by the absence of any trace of the woman. When they couldn't find her body, they left the tomb in disbelief, wondering where the mysterious woman had disappeared. Rumors began to spread throughout the town, with some claiming that she had been taken by supernatural forces, while others believed she had escaped to another realm. The tomb became a place of intrigue and fascination, drawing curious visitors from far and wide, all hoping to uncover the truth behind the enigmatic disappearance. Yet, the woman's body remained hidden, continuing to rest undisturbed in her self-made royal bed as her spirit journeyed on in a realm unknown to the mortal world. And when the Princes came for her, the entrance of the Great Tomb shut fast, and no one dared to enter because they claimed the girl who lived there was a witch. Rumors spread like wildfire, fueling stories of dark magic and supernatural powers possessed by the woman who lived in the Great Tomb; no one dared to set foot in the Great Tomb for fear of upsetting the alleged witch.

Then, in regards to the girl, she couldn't remember the Great Tomb where her real body resides, since the last thing she recalled was traveling around the cosmos in search of someone she was looking for. Eventually, her soul turned into a body, and she stood on the ground. When she opened her eyes, she was relieved that she had discovered her companions. Even though she knew they didn't remember her, she introduced herself again and began an entirely new journey with them.

The woman had no idea her soul had manifested itself as her physical body. She was only traveling with memories and her soul rather than her actual physical body." 

"And that's how the storytelling continues on. I know that the story is short, but I want to know the author of the book since the author is still mystery. And this story has always captivated me, so I absolutely adore the one and only book "Soul" I remarked.

"There must be a connection into that story......"