Ch. 13 Overcome

Meliodas POV

I wake up in a dark place.

"How do you like purgatory?" a voice said to me as I walked up straight

"How do you like purgatory?" a voice said to me as I walked up straight. "If stalking is how you spend your time, you've got a real strange hobby." I said confidently, "My loyal "eye" showed me everything that happened to you." The voice said to me, "Even your powerless under the commandments of "piety" and "love." All you could do was wait for the death." he continued. "There are two ways to dispel the commandments I created. Either kill the 10 commandments under the effect of them or die" He said "But because of the curse you put on me. I can come back to live indefinitely. How ironic!" I said "Don't try to bluff. Fear or rage... I can feel you trembling" He said devilish "Well well well, I have no idea what are you talking about?" I questioned joyfully "Your still going to play dumb?Not only you can't put on end to your own life. You the one who once called a most wicked demon, became such a boneless wimp. Because of that one girl 3000 years ago. Who we have to thank your returning to your current state? That's right... Every time you've chosen death, and come to Purgatory. I've eaten the emotions growing within you. Now! Once again, you may satisfy my hunger and thirst by feeding on the emotions I can make you regain your forgotten strength and you'll return to the most powerful demon once you were. Shouldn't you rejoice? My son." He said monstrously as he slowly appeared in front of me and I said confidently " Try it!" As I launched myself at him, my fists clenched with determination, I could feel the surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. With each strike, I could sense his monstrous form weakening, his power fading away. As his figure dissipated into thin air, a sense of triumph washed over me. I had overcome the temptations of Purgatory and reclaimed my true strength, refusing to be consumed by the darkness that once plagued me.

*(Unknown Place)*

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up again in the center of the goddesses.

"(Y/N) long time no see" the one of the goddesses said " Yeah, and it seems that I have to sleep again in a thousand of years" I said lowering my tone "You know (Y/N) your giving up already, what about Meliodas? You've found him and yet giving up ...

"(Y/N) long time no see" the one of the goddesses said " Yeah, and it seems that I have to sleep again in a thousand of years" I said lowering my tone "You know (Y/N) your giving up already, what about Meliodas? You've found him and yet giving up already?" they questioned "Then what about the 10 Commandments that was released into your prison?" I asked them without hesitating "WHAT!! they got released!" the goddesses were surprised "Yes, they were and I was also with them" I said lowering my head "The time when you guys sealing the 10 commandments. I didn't even know that Zeldris, Estarossa and Meliodas were part of that group, I was only trying to save Zeldris, and Estarossa since Meliodas suddenly left the group and he walked away from them. I was angry at that moment because you gods and goddesses ganged up on me. I was still weak and couldn't understand my power at all. Since I am grateful to you all because when I'm wondering in the cosmos you led me in the earth and I was able to reunite with them. So, I let the anger replenish within my heart." I calmly stated. "I have to seal the existence of me in the memories of Meliodas, because my chest hurts at the time when he turned his back on us. For the 27,000 years I only thought of him as a friend. I only longed for their existence, and to see them once again, I didn't realize it sooner, but Meliodas was really a special person to me. When it's not only him that I sealed the existence of mine, I also sealed the memories of the 10 Commandments, even if they just saw a glimpse of me, except for Zeldris and Estarossa; they were great friends to me," I said to them, still lowering my head. "(Y/N) your power is too dangerous," one of the goddesses said. "I don't know what you're talking about! Just how dangerous is it?!" as I shouted it to them. "Still, I'm really, really grateful for the 3000 years I have spent here. Even if my body were sealed and my soul remained here, it was because you all trained me on how to control my power, but I didn't know how it could be dangerous. I know that this power that I hold shouldn't exist. But what can I do when it's born unto me?" I calmly asked, even though I'm desperate for the answer. "You'll know very soon; just go back and find him once again, because he is the only answer, (Y/n). /And also take care of those 10 commandments for us; we are relying on you,(Y/n)/" they said with their angelic voice as they smiled at me. I can feel the warmth as I slowly disappear. 

After that, 'Where could this place be?' as I thought.

I spotted there was like a portal-dark circle out of nowhere

I spotted there was like a portal-dark circle out of nowhere. I approached it, and it was Purgatory. I saw Meliodas killing the demon in front of him, and then the devil ate his emotions growing within him. I entered the portal as I slowly walked towards him, and he noticed me. "(Y/N) I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done to you," he said while he also approached me, and I didn't say any words to him. "Meliodas, you need to go back to the others," I said calmly with a fake smile. "Maybe you are right, but what about you (Y/N)?" he asked. "I'm okay. Everyone needs you. I can take care of myself," I said as I touched his shoulder. He shouted, "No! Not yet, (Y/n)! You have to come back with me!!!!" as he slowly disappeared, sending him back to the real world. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. There, I was left alone in the darkness. The echoes of his voice lingered in the empty void around me, as the reality of his departure washed over me. Standing there, engulfed in darkness, I couldn't help but feel a mix of sadness and relief. It was a bittersweet moment, for I knew that I had made the right choice, yet the emptiness around me was a stark reminder of the solitude that awaited. However, deep down, I trusted that I would find my own way in this darkness and emerge stronger on the other side.

The truth is that I didn't kill the six commandments; instead, it's only their replica.