Ch. 16 Where is she?

*The battle continued*

Meliodas POV

I've never returned to my normal self; my devil mark and my eyes remain purple. "Zaratros, you take Fraudin, Ban takes Zeldris, Escanor takes Galand, King and Diane take Gloxinia, Merlin takes Melascula, and Drole, I leave everything in your hands while I have a lot of questions about (n/n)." I commanded to everyone, "Yeah, captain, leave everything on us!" They all said enthusiastically. As we prepared for the battle ahead, I couldn't help but wonder about the mysterious (n/n) that had been mentioned. Who or what could it be? The uncertainty only fueled my determination to find out the truth. "Elizabeth, go and do everything you can do or help others with your power," I said to Elizabeth as she just nodded. "We'll never let your finger touch (n/n)," Zeldris said in a cold manner. "Let's see, now everyone, let's go!" I said. Now everyone is in battle, fighting against the forces of darkness. Elizabeth is using her power to heal the wounded and protect her comrades, while Zeldris is unleashing his formidable strength to strike down their enemies. Together, we are a formidable force, united in our resolve to bring peace and justice to this war-torn world. With each passing moment, our determination grows stronger, fueling our determination to emerge victorious.

The commandments were focused on their battle, while here I am standing in front of (n/n). "Who is (Y/N)?" I asked angrily. "Well, you'll never know if you are like that, Meliodas," she said. Now I'm back to my former self. "I'm glad (n/n) that you're okay, even though you weren't the one who was by my side," I said gently. 'How come I feel so at ease even if she's suddenly an enemy? ' ... "I was waiting for you to say that, Meliodas," (n/n) remarked calmly as tears streamed from her left eye. 'I was astonished that those comments moved her to tears, but why? '... "Well, now that you've calmed down, where is (Y/N)?" I inquired.

"Before I answer your question. I'm glad that I've met you again Meliodas. I have this strange feeling that when I'm with you, all of my worries disappear. I have no fear at all. I am only a mere fragment that was created by (Y/N). She was a truly loving person. I wish that I could have met her even once. However, I am aware that it is not possible, and I resembled her appearance.. You know the two of you are very close to each other and you treasure your memories, but why did you suddenly lose the memories of (Y/N)? I've never thought that you would forget everything about her," she said while she looked away from me. 'Those words hurt me so much it feels like I was stabbed in the heart and couldn't breathe' as I thought, then grabbed my chest as I sweated. After a while, the silence broke because someone's arrow pierced (n/n) stomach. I suddenly caught her falling to the ground. "I don't know where she is," she said while coughing out some blood. "Maybe Gowther knows something. You should ask him," she said while pointing at Gowther, then she started to close her eyes and passed away. I held onto her lifeless body, devastated by the sudden loss. I clenched my fist in anger, vowing to find whoever was responsible for her death. As I turned to face Gowther, my heart filled with determination and a burning desire for revenge. I knew that this journey would be anything but easy, but for her, I would stop at nothing to find the truth and seek justice.

I stepped up, carrying (n/n), and placed her in a secure location. "Gowther, what are you doing?" Zeldris yelled angrily at Gowther. "I know you know something; where is (Y/N)?" I snarled as I approached Gowther. "I don't know what you're talking about... JUST WHERE IS SHE?" Gowther said. "(Y/N) wasn't with us; that's why I will also ask you this: WHERE IS (Y/N)?! Just because I lost my memory of her, do you think like I'm an idiot that your looking down upon me!!!?" I raised my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Captain; the truth is that earlier this morning,I erased your memory of her this morning before the Kingdom of Liones got attacked," he added with a chuckle. "Why would you do that?" I questioned, preparing to kneel, but it didn't happen. "So that you would never go after her, but it seems that I've failed. I should've erased her memory for everyone, and it seems that you're confused about her." He replied comfortably, "Well, hell yeah! as if everyone is telling me that SHE'S AN IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE!" I screamed. My frustration boiled over as I shouted at him, feeling a sense of betrayal. How could he erase her memory without my consent? I wanted to understand the connection between us, and now it felt like he had robbed me of that opportunity. The anger surged through my veins, fueling my determination to find out the truth, no matter what it took.

"EVERYONE STOP!"

-To be continued-