Ch. 10 Dead?

Meliodas POV.

"Still an error huh.." Merlin appeared in my back "Ahh is that so, expected of her" I stated I looked at Merlin as she disappeared and my eyes widened when I looked back at (Y/n), once again looking at me tears flows in her eyes I wondered but pain is that I feel she suddenly collapsed falling to the ground their was Zeldris beside her "It seems that we have to fight, Meliodas" He said evily smirk painted on his face while he tried to pick up (y/n) and I flew to him quickly to avoid him from getting (Y/N) in his hands as I drew out my sword to slash him, he flew away from us, and I saw in his eyes that there's something wrong; it's crazy, and now I can see in his eyes that he knows how to feel emotions and feelings. "Meliodas, it seems that we are "rivals," he says as he disappears. I ignored him as I approached Drole and chopped his two arms. "Gigantic embrace," he muttered as he took a step back. The platform on which we were battling began to shut, and everyone fell within, even (Y/N) being unconscious. Ban grabbed her and carried her in a bridal manner. I approached Drole, glaring at him, and then severed his remaining two arms. I took him out into the skies to finish him off, but I was assaulted from behind and smashed to the ground. I stand up, transformed into my demon, my brow curling purple. My emerald eyes began to become purple. Gloxinia's armor was damaged when I hit him directly. Then I struck his stomach hard, forcing him to vomit some blood /and weakening him further. With each blow, my demon form grew stronger, fueled by my rage and determination to avenge. Gloxinia tried to retaliate, but I swiftly dodged his feeble strikes, my enhanced speed and agility giving me the upper hand. I unleashed a barrage of powerful punches and kicks, each one landing with a satisfying impact. Finally, with one final blow, I sent Gloxinia sprawling to the ground, defeated and humiliated.

Elizabeth's POV.

We fell inside. I saw Ban lay down (Y/N) to the ground unconcious, then he embraced his Elaine. "We who are trapped here will not eliminate the problem, right?" Gilthunder said. "I can send everyone here to a safe place." Gilfrost said that the others argued in the meantime. "No more time; let's go," Gilfrost continued. "Wait! We have to bring (Y/n) with us even though she is an enemy in the mean time because (Y/n) is Meliodas-sama's childhood friend," I pleaded. "Well we have no choice but to bring her up with us but let's go" Gilfrost said then in a blink of an eye "T-This is the Liones's palace" i stood there suprised Gilfrost were panting then he showed up his crystal ball from the inside of his robe "The 10 commandments should not be allowed to wake up! equating their arrival to disaster would be dangerous" Gilfrost stated "No! what about Meliodas-sama?" I questioned as images formed in the crystal "No... Meliodas... defeated them" he replied "Captain... cool! against the two legendary 10 commandments, he is not the one who suffered, it is he who triumphant." Howzer said "Meliodas-sama whatever you do... Please come back safely!" I said worriedly about Captain "somebody's coming" Arthur said, I and the others were suprised by the magic we sensed. Drole and Gloxinia were healed by the drop of life.

Gilthunder's POV.

"Not believing it was the ten commandments," I said

"Not believing it was the ten commandments," I said. They had Meliodas surrounded. "Wait, they're 11 now; how could it be?" Arthur and the others wondered. "Please! You must send Meliodas-sama here right now!" Elizabeth said to Gilfrost. "I cannot. The only way I can do that is by going back there, but I doubt the ten commandments won't allow anyone to go there!" He said. "No way," she said, keeping silent as if she wanted to cry. As we continue to observe Meliodas in his harsh battle against the ten commandments, we see him suffer much, initially suffering all of the harm to his little body. He endures the punishment for Drole, Gloxinia, Zeldris, and the other seven commandments, the last of which was Estarossa. Meliodas was soundly beaten. He was unable to move while he lay on the ground. "Now that I'm awake, I can go there." We looked at the person speaking, and it was (y/n) hiding her bangs. A tear rolled down her cheek, then she vanished. I looked around at everyone else who was sobbing and tried to cheer up Meliodas.

(Y/n)'s POV.

I had a tear in my right eye. I'm not sure why, but I have to save Meliodas. In front of his 11 rivals, I made an appearance. I yelled at the top of my voice, "Stop everyone!" They halted. I walked to Estarossa, who's stepping down into the chest of Meliodas, unable to move; he lost too much blood. "Thanks everyone for your support," I said to those who were watching the battle of Meliodas. I pointed at Estarossa, making him flee away. "Grayroad, release Meliodas from your Jubaku Ensa (the cursed chain of hate)" I said angrily, and he obeyed my words to him. "(y/n)..." Meliodas whispered, and I ignored him. "Gowther! I give you heart because I don't want you to become the Gowther of selflessness; I want you to be the Gowther of sin of lust! Why can't you understand anything? You're just thinking about yourself. Why can't you see your surroundings? Why can't you feel the warmth of everyone?" I yelled in order to make him understand better. Then tears welled up in his eyes, and I sent him off to find his friends. "Stop the act (Y/N)," Zeldris said with a cold expression. "Know yourself first, Zeldris!" I said, and he wondered in his thoughts, "The death of Meliodas must be done with my hands. Rebellion!" Estarossa said. Hearing his voice made me look back at where Meliodas was. He stabbed him in his right lower chest. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't because someone controlled my body and was unable to move even my voice. "By the way, what are you doing here? We, the devils that lead everything, are possessed by the seven hearts," he said, making another stab. He stabbed him again and again until the seven daggers were in his body. I got weak and saw Estarossa crying. Then silence is what I heard from Meliodas. "Now let's go back," Estarossa said while offering his hand to me. Until now, my body was still controlled. "I don't want to..." Finally, I can make a sound. "No, no, no, NOOOOOOOO!" I shouted as I lost control of myself, releasing my overwhelming power. 

I killed the other six commandments

I killed the other six commandments. Zeldris, Estarossa, Dreyfus/Fraudin, and Gloxinia are the only ones left. I sent them back to the camp. Following that, I moved towards Meliodas and kneeled beside him, closing his dead eyes as everything around us turned white. My face moved closer to his, and we touched foreheads. I used all of my might to heal him and remove his wounds, agony, and harm. I spat out some blood after removing his wounds, agony, and harm. I lay down alongside him as my vision began to blur, and my eyes began to shut as I thought, 'I assume I won't wake up, but I want to know him more, and being who you are, I want to know the answer, but it appears that my time is up. I only want to know who I am, and I hope the answers are in you, Meliodas.' As my eyes closed, I felt as if my heart had stopped beating.