Ch 8. Vainzel's Great Fighting Festival

*Still in the boar hat*

Merlin's POV
There were all up stairs huh then I use the communication through mind or should I say telepathy *Everyone we need to discuss something about (y/n)* Then everyone came down except for Diane she is still on journey so we made up round table everyone sit so I tell them with my hand on my chin "(y/n) is still mysterious person I and Hawk can't predict her power still on 0 number even a single digit is that we can't see" Meliodas said, "I don't know if she's (y/n) because everything on her is different." Gowther said, "(y/n) is that I can't understand her personality; it's too hard for me to read, and also her atmosphere; it's just like me when I don't have a heart." Elaine said, "She's not that kind of person when she communicated with me to the land of death. Her voice is too warm. And she's willing to help me, and that's true of her side." Ban said, "I don't sense her as a human when she taps my shoulder."

 King stated, "As I asked Helbram if she's a fairy, he replied no." Escanor said, "Her level is different from ours." I said to everyone, "(y/n) her... name. I've always thought that name was written down in an old history." Then I showed up the old book that I read her name in, then I turned the page off, but I was shocked because the page I read about her was burned, but then no one touched this book except me. "Well I'll just tell the story....ughh why can't I remember!" I hardly ever think about her, yet not even the slightest bit of information about her pops into my head. I tried to recall any memories or details about her, but my mind drew a blank. Suddenly, a feeling of frustration and unease washed over me, as if my own subconscious was trying to hide something from me. The mystery of her, and the burning of that specific page in the book, only deepened the inexplicable and otherworldly nature of her existence in our world.

Meliodas POV

"Merlin, its your first time to forget something that you read," I said, teasing her. "Oh! Shut up, Captain. I'm troubling to remember what I read about your childhood friend," she said in an irritated tone. "Thanks. For your cooperation, Merlin." I said, "Well, Captain, I'm doing my best here and there. You keep teasing on me." She said as if she were in pain, then suddenly she collapsed. She's there lying on the floor, so Ban carried her on his shoulder and went upstairs to put her on her bed to rest. "Everyone we call this over, we need to rest," I said, then everyone went up to their rooms and rest. We were all concerned about our friend's sudden collapse. Ban, being the strong one among us, took it upon himself to carry her upstairs and lay her gently on her bed. As we watched him, a sense of unease settled over the room. "I hope she'll be alright," I whispered to no one in particular. Exhausted from the day's events, we all realized it was time to rest and recuperate. With heavy hearts, we reluctantly retreated to our own rooms, hoping for a better tomorrow.

*To ten commandments*

Zeldris POV

So (y/n) and I arrive at our hiding place, and she gently opens her eyes. "I want to discuss something with everyone; I need you to tell them," she said as I helped her stand on her own. I looked for everyone but found none. "(y/n) there, not here; will you use your telepathy to contact everyone about where they are?" I said coldly, but she just nodded, indicating that she is currently utilizing her telepathy. After a second, she continued, "Zeldris, they said there in the Kingdom of Camelot, so hold my hand," and extended her hand to me, so I took it. Then, in the blink of an eye, they were standing in front of me and my comrades. I'm curious how she achieved that without releasing her strength. Never mind; what matters is that we were present, and I approached them. "(y/n) want to say something; she wants a round table for all of us," I told them.

(Y/n)'s POV
Now Zeldris said that I wanted a round table from them, so we headed to the round table of Camelot. They settled down while I was standing, and I broke the silence. "Your all stubborn! That you attacked the Kingdom of Camelot for they weren't prepared. Of course, I can't stop your selfishness and hardheadedness, so I want to tell you guys something, but first I want Fraudin to speak," I said while pointing at him. "I'm not one of the real Ten Commandments. I'm more of a substitute. The official Ten Commandments still exist somewhere out there.About 3000 years before the Great War, he reigned as one of the Ten Commandments. But he vanished from the Ten Commandments due to unforeseen circumstances. Because of the curse of his own commandment, he lost his memories, feelings, sense of self, and all. The name of the commandment is..." he said. I cut him off from talking. "Gowther the selflessness," I said to everyone. It seems they have an unbelievable expression. "How about the Vaizel's Great Fighting Festival, Gloxinia?" I asked him. "Everything went fine. Oh, that festival is tomorrow. Would you like to come and be our guest?" he said. "I would go there if the festival started," I said. "I would be grateful if you came~," he said in a playful tone. I just laughed at him, dismissed them, and went for a rest.

(It was already morning when everyone in the boar hat wake up)

Meliodas POV

I went down. Ban was cooking for our breakfast. "Captain, I had news from the ten commandments," he said while cooking. "What is it, Ban?" I questioned him. "In the northern area of Brittania, nine towns and villages were attacked by the ten commandments, and almost all of the residents souls were devoured. They've been utterly destroyed. The southern kingdom, Camelot, has fallen.It seems Camelot has been turned into the Demons' den." He said, irritated.Well, its really bad news, but then we have to participate in the festival." I said, angry. "Yeah, your right, Captain, and I know that Diane will participate in the festival." He said as I nodded. "Yeah, but how can we celebrate when our kingdom has been ravaged by the ten commandments?" I asked, frustration evident in my voice. "We have to stay strong and united, for the sake of our people," he replied, determination in his eyes. "And perhaps, through the festival, we can find a way to reclaim Camelot and restore peace to our land." I stated,