Ch. 9 Vaizel's Great Fighting Festival Part 2

Meliodas POV

Everyone is awake, and they're here. "Everyone! We have to go to the Vaizel's Great Fighting Festival!" I shouted cheerfully. "Well, if you say so, Captain, then we cannot turn our backs," Merlin said. We left the boar hat, and on our way, we met up with Arthur, Griamore, Gilthunder, Howzer, Slader, and Hendrickson. We stopped in the meantime and had a conversation with Hendrickson. "Yo! Long time no see," I said cheerily. "Meliodas, I know that you already know about that woman. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," he said as his head was down. "Nah, it's okay as long as I see her anyway," I said happily, but on the inside, I'm hurt that we're not together. We continued to walk, then fell into traps right after we set foot in the giant maze. Now that we are inside the maze, my subordinates have separated from me, so I searched for them until I met up with Ban, Escanor, and Arthur. Ban and I did some stupid things when we met up, like punching and arm wrestling. After that, we moved towards the wall, and then we made a huge hole before it regenerated. We walled in and met up with Daine, Howzer, Little Gil, Hawk, and Elizabeth. "We used too much power and broke one more wall," Ban said cockily, smirking. Then we proceeded to the one more wall that we made up to reach the goal. Everyone was waiting, and we united with my subordinates. I looked up and saw Drole, Gloxinia,... Zel...Zeldris... and (Y/N), my eyes widened as I saw her. She's got 10 commandments there, sitting in a chair.

Zeldris POV.

Hah... It seems that Meliodas was not expecting (Y/N) to be here. "I hate that face," (Y/n) whispers so that she won't be heard by everyone. "(Y/n) do you remember Meliodas?" I asked in a cold tone. "I remember him only for the part when we are getting sealed by the goddesses," she replied to me in an irritated tone. Then Gloxinia was laughing "Ladies and gentleman of every race and species! Welcome to the Vaizel's Great Fighting Festival! First, we're going to prepare the stage you'll be fighting on. Now please take it away. Mr. Drole!" gloxinia said then Drole made an Gigant Gaunlet for everyone "This is the stage you'll be fighting on! I wanna get it started already so we'll stop accepting contestants now." gloxinia said, (Y/n) stand up and announce "This fight will be in teams of two! Now entrust your lives and prides on each other and fight to your fullest!" she declared and return to her sit "Rule#1 of the great fighting festival: every weapon, magic power, and dirty trick is allowed to use. Rule #2: In order to win you must kill or neutralize the opponents or pushed them out off the stage. Rule #3:Running away from the match is strictly prohobited" gloxinia said to them "Oh? if we had one more team we'd have 16 total? Let's bring out some players to represent us too,then" Gloxinia continues to say but (Y/n) stand up "wait gloxinia I and Zeldris will particitipate this festival!" she said with brave tone "well that's good let's see for the others who doesn't have any opponents" he said while looking around "well it seems that Ban and Meliodas doesn't have any opponents to fight with" I said in devilish tone while smirking "now I announce that (Y/n) and Zeldris will participate, so that it would make 16 pairs in all they will fight Meliodas and his companion, Ban!" gloxinia said in exitement. We appeared in front of Meliodas and Ban.

(Y/n)'s POV.

It seems that Meliodas is having trouble with his opponents, and that's us. "Oh, just relax, Meliodas, and Ban; for now we have to watch the others," I said cheerily. "Well, if you say so (Y/n), I know that you won't make any wreckless move except for that idiot Zeldris of yours," Meliodas said childishly. His face, tone, and everything about him make me hate him more and more. First, let's watch Gowther, Jerry, and their opponents seem to be Escanor and Hawk," I said in a devilish tone and smile. As we observed Gowther, Jerry, and their opponents, Escanor and Hawk, it became evident that this match was going to be an intense battle. Escanor's immense power radiated from him, contrasting with Hawk's smaller but determined form. "This is going to be interesting," I whispered with a mischievous grin, excited to see how it would unfold. Meliodas, still sulking, couldn't help but be intrigued by the upcoming fight, his childish demeanor momentarily forgotten.

Elizabeth's POV.

It seems that Meliodas-sama is having a hard time. "Meliodas-sama, do your best and please focus on yourself right now!" I shouted so that he could hear and to convince him not to be down. "Ban! I'll be fine too, just like Elizabeth said; focus on your own fight!" Elaine said in a brave tone. (Y/n) She looked at me, and it seemed that she knew what was going on. But I also have to focus on this fight with Elaine; if we win, we can relax. 

Ban's POV.

I just heard Elaine's voice, and I can't wait to be all lovey-dovey with her again. "Anyways, now we can focus on our fight," I said. "(Y/n) said we could relax and watch the others fight; we can trust her," Captain grinned. "Captain, you have to choose wisely, Elizabeth or (Y/N)?" I grinned as I looked at him. "Elizabeth is just a princess and a friend to us, for (Y/N) is just, I don't know what I can say to her; it seems that she's only a childhood friend to me," remarked the captain, gazing down.

Gowther and Jericho were having an argument. "That is why I have the right to say this! Don't harm your own friends in order to fulfill your desires! Because in the end, you will be the one who ends up hurting more deeply!" Jericho yelled to Gowther as Escanor dashed toward the edge. "Excuse me! Can't you just let us lose by default? They're both my good friends!" he said to Gloxinia. "That's what makes it so much fun!" he exclaimed, chuckling. Jericho took a step in front of Gowther. "Listen up! Anyway, if we turn on our comrades, it'll be exactly what they want!" she stated firmly. "Friends? With whom do you share your meal? Those who travel with you? Those who fight alongside you? In reality, "friends" is a vague term that people define as they see fit," Gowther replied flatly. "I thought that now that you have a heart, and it appears that you don't understand it, it seems useless!" said Jericho as Gowther knocked her out unconscious for not interfering. Hawk attacked him, but he slammed down to the ground, knocking him out. Escanor and Gowther have been through a lot. "Sacred axe, Phitta!" Escanor said as his axe appeared in his grasp. "Don't tell me he's..." I rushed closer, but Captain stopped me. "Ban have faith in Escanor; he knows what he's doing," Captain stated calmly, but with a serious glance at them as Gowther made his move, they fought one another, causing a flash to everyone and a powerful wind. It was impossible for us to see what was going on until the dust settled. I saw Escanor beaten. "I won," Gowther said. "What do you mean you won? Don't be ridiculous!" Jericho said as she struggled to get to her feet and approached Gowther. "Gowther, you don't even get what Escanor was trying to tell you." She said, "I understand he was upset with me, but what more?" Gowther remarked, looking at Escanor's physique, which had returned to normal being slender. "Can you still say that after looking at this? It's the message Escanor was trying to tell you about how he charges!" she roared. Gowther stepped to the brink and laughed. "Ha ha ha ha, so this is what he was trying to say," Gowther said with an unexplainable tone.

Meliodas POV.

I know for sure that Gloxinia and Drole were killed by the strength of Escanor. My eyes widen as Gowther is laughing, looking at Drole, and Gloxinia is still standing, no damage at all, by the barrier that is covering them. I turn back to look at (Y/N), and she's lifting her hand and pointing where the two commandments were standing; she's protecting them. Her face is soft and gentle, with big eyes framed by thick eyelashes. (Y/N)'s body is slender yet strong. Her wings are wide open, the feathers in shades of gray and white against the dark background of her dress. She wears an intricate necklace around her neck, which adds to the overall beauty of her image. She has long, flowing black hair that cascades down her back and is adorned with two small yellow flowers. From the way she stands with one foot slightly ahead of another or how she holds herself up while stretching out those majestic wings. She eventually reverts to normal after some time.

 She eventually reverts to normal after some time