Ch. 2 Feelings

Still Elizabeth's Pov

I was with Diane, questioning Meliodas about how he acted yesterday because of the enomous earthquake. When Diane taunts me, "You're really watching the Captain well, aren't you Elizabeth?" I retort by blushing in all 50 hues. "Do you like the Captain, Elizabeth?" She asked. I answered, "You know, I don't really understand, because I've never developed these feelings. Becoming just by watching him, thinking of him when I'm alone, and whenever I'm with Meliodas-sama, all my worries disappear." Diane said, "Hey, isn't that...?" I replied, "It's love." She said, "Then,you have to tell your feelings to Captain." I replied, "No, it's fine." Diane stood up and said, "I remember everything now, but he left me again and went off somewhere because I didn't tell him my feelings. What should I do if he doesn't come back? I love King so much that I have to tell him that I love him. So Elizabeth, you should tell your feelings properly." I cut her off, then I said, "It's fine because Meliodas-sama has a lover from the past named Liz." Then everything went silent. Everyone in the room exchanged glances, unsure of how to respond. The weight of Diane's words hung heavy in the air, leaving us all contemplating the complexities of love and its consequences. It was a moment of realization that perhaps our own feelings were not as straightforward as we had once believed.

Diane's POV

Since he had someone waiting for him to return, I shouldn't imply that she must express her sentiments to Captain. However, I'm not sure if Elizabeth got the chance to do so, so it's up to them. I shouldn't obstruct them. I have to act morally. It is important to respect their personal choices and allow them the space to navigate their own relationships. Ultimately, it is up to Elizabeth and the captain to decide how and when they want to communicate their feelings to each other. As a supportive friend, I should focus on doing what is right for them and not interfere in their decision-making process.

Melascula's POV

"It's fine, isn't it? Let's take our time and relax. It's been a while since we've been in the outside world, and we've got (y/n) I know Meliodas still doesn't know she's here with us," I replied. Galand burst out laughing and muttering to himself, unaware that we could hear him. "What is so funny, I wonder? Beings that can oppose the Demon clan still exist even in this era. Let's see shall we go." Then Zeldris appeared up in front of Galand and said, "Wait, have you forgotten that such pride brought about our greatest humiliation, the 10 commandments being sealed?" Then the 1st fairy King said to Galand, "So which way do you want to go? To the west-northwest or the reaction of the south?" Galand said, "Thank you, Zeldris, where is (y/n)?""Zeldris said, "She was in the middle, slumbering in the chamber I built." Galand added, "Hehehe, good, now it's time to move west-northwest!" He then jumped as he left their nest.