Chapter 37

The rest of the week was absolutely amazing. There were so many more kisses that I stopped trying to count, and yet we still had time to do fun things like making our own crazy burgers and sundaes, go to the Kingston Bowl bowling alley for a day of bowling, darts, pool and food, and then go to the movies in the evening.

And yes, we may have teased each other to the point where we had to pleasure ourselves in private at least once a day. It wasn't hard, well, Shay was, because it seemed just a few minutes of making out on the couch and we were a mess. Personally, I think Shay liked showing off how much she could go at it, and I didn't mind in the least.

Honestly, after the very first night we slept together, all of the embarrassment was gone, and it quickly became natural to be constantly touching each other. That first night though, was interesting.

Neither of us were used to sleeping with anyone, even the first few weeks together when we met the previous summer, we just kept falling asleep on the couch watching movies and there wasn't a bed and little pajamas involved. But now, we were sharing space on a bed, and we had to figure out how to fit together and still be comfortable. We tried several snuggling ideas, and most were nice. I really liked snuggling with my body in the crook of her arm and my head on her shoulder, but my right arm was constantly in limbo that way. If it went high, I would be feeling up her tits, and if I went low, I'd be running it over her dick. Keeping it still was difficult, so it turned out to be a pre-sleep position only.

We finally ended up spooning, with Shay as the big spoon, and I could already sense we were in trouble. The scent of her cologne lingered on both her and the sheets, which made me almost melt already, and her outfit wasn't helping. She was wearing boxers and a sports bra, looking delectable with her muscles showing off and it wasn't hard to see the shape of her package under the boxers. I had brought a pair of lightweight pajamas from home, just shorts and a nice top, all in black of course, so there wasn't a ton of fabric between us. Shay had almost groaned when she saw me before getting into bed, as she hadn't seen my legs since the previous summer, and they were looking pretty toned these days with all the biking and workouts I'd been doing. It was probably a good thing that the rest of me was covered, or she might have needed to have another go at play time.

Actually, the way the night went, that might have helped.

"This feels so good," Shay murmured into my ear as she wrapped her strong arms around me and pulled me back into her. I could feel her press into me from behind, but she wasn't hard at the moment, and it felt exciting to be so close, and yet not be quite touching.

"I like the way you hold me. I think I've always liked that. You give great hugs, and always make me feel comforted. I know I'm safe in your arms."

"This isn't going to be weird?" I knew what she was talking about, and I quickly shook my head.

"Not at all. I told you, it's a part of you and I'm happy to know it's there. You're perfect in every regard."

She sighed happily, tightening her grip. "I'm so sorry for how you found out about me, but I'm so happy that you still like me and want to be with me. I have never been in a better place."

I reached back over my head until I could run my fingers through her hair. "I'm so glad I have you in my life now. Every day with you is like a dream come true."

Evidently, that statement was a prophecy of sorts, because Shay had quite the dream that night. Her third tower must have been sticking out the top of her boxers when that dream, and her, reached its climax. I woke up around 3am with muffled moans behind me, and my lower back and ass soaked with sticky Shay juices. I reached behind me, poking her ribs till she woke up, which she did groggily.