Chapter 58

A few months later...

               The wind whipped around the house on Christmas Eve as Shay and I were bundled up in fluffy pajamas on the couch watching Home Alone. A fire was going in the fireplace, casting the living room in a nice warm glow. It sounded more like Halloween, with the heavy gusts making ghostly wails through the trees outside, and it had indeed been a trick but not a treat as the storm had cancelled our plans for a trip out to the cape for a holiday visit. We were making the best of it though, having raced to the store when we realized it wouldn't be easy on the highways, and we had enough food to have a little feast of our own. We'd hastily put up a little two foot tall tree that we'd bought at the store and went up into the attic to get a few decorations down. It wasn't much, but we put a little strand of lights and a few ornaments on it, just to keep with the tradition.

Amy and Lynn had cancelled their trip too, and were going to join us for Christmas, assuming the roads were clear enough, so that would help. Luckily, the V Wagon was pretty good in the snow, so we had high hopes for that happening. But for now, it was us, hot chocolate, Christmas sugar cookies and silly movies.

"I love all the people up on the cape, but I have to admit that this is pretty nice too." Shay tightened her grip on me, and I leaned over, giving her a kiss.

"You're just saying that cuz you wanna play Santa and Mrs. Clause tonight," I said as I ran my fingers over her lap. "And then you're gonna gimme this big candy cane."

She pulled me over onto her lap, and I pivoted so I was straddling her. "I could give you the candy cane right now if you like!" Well, that would be quite the present, unwrapping Shay, and then enjoying every inch of her. Not to mention, it was the season of giving, and I knew that I wanted to give my girl a nice, messy present. Yeah, that candy cane was mine.

I reached over to the end table, and turned off the movie, then turned on some music while Shay watched with interest. "I think I could have a little nibble. Do you mind?" I asked while I slipped onto my knees on the floor in front of her, pulling her hips forward to the edge of the couch.

She shook her head slowly, her eyes hooded with desire. "I don't mind at all. This is an unbelievable view! What do you need me to do?"

I ran my hands up her flannel clad legs. "All you need to do is relax and enjoy, then cum in my mouth." When I reached her hips, I moved to the pajama top, which buttoned up, and then started to undo those buttons to expose her torso. When they were all undone, I opened it wide, leaving her breasts and sculpted abs bared to me, and drank in the sight of her. I kept my eyes trained on hers, then cupped each of her breasts and massaged them gently. Her breasts were always so firm, and I loved feeling the soft skin under my fingers. When I finally got to her nipples she sucked in a breath and bit her lower lip while tilting her head back on the couch.

"Fuck! Princess, you're killing me!"

Yeah, she had no idea what I had planned for her. "Mmmm, you want more? Do you want me to use my mouth on you?"

"Are you going to make me beg?" she asked as she looked down at me. "Because I will if I need to!"

"You never have to beg me, Shay. You're gonna get just what you need." With that, I tugged at her pajama bottoms, lowering them and her boxers down to her feet, and then taking them off. Her cock was already standing proudly at attention, and I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around it! "Will you hold my hair while I suck your cock?" I gave her some big innocent eyes, and she groaned in anticipation. But she reached down, and gathered up my hair in a makeshift ponytail and then held it in one fist.