Chapter 49

Two months ago, Jamie and Cody recorded a little video that was entitled 'Tips For a First Time'. Now, they had already told me some of those same tips in messages, but in this case, they actually recorded a blueprint for success. I know it sure looked hot, and Jamie allowed Cody to take control and run the show. If I could do even half of the things they did in that video, I'd consider it a success, so that is what I'd set out to do.

Of course, while I may have learned a lot while watching the videos, nothing could have prepared me for the actual experience of exploring Shay's body. For instance, she always smelled great because she used Tom Ford's Spicy Orchid cologne. But, while I'd smelled it while hugging and kissing her in the past, now my face was buried where she had been spraying it, and the smell of her was driving me crazy. I was already soaked, and I had a feeling that Shay would love the scent of the thong I was wearing later. But right now, it was her turn, and her nipples growing hard under my tongue and fingers were addictive. I really wanted to jump and scream for joy at how much fun I was already having, and yet I was still just getting started.

Not to mention, jumping for joy would mean I'd stop making Shay create those glorious sounds that were currently issuing from her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Princess that feels so damn good!" she moaned as I gently nibbled on her left nipple. Her right had already been tended to, and my fingers were still rolling the saliva covered nub between my thumb and forefinger. I may have had the larger breasts, but she had bigger nipples, and I instantly fell in love with sucking on them.

Of course, my half of the conversation was nothing but humming happily as I massaged her glorious tits before I decided to move downward towards what felt like a piece of forged steel that was currently prodding my belly as though demanding the same attention. Attention that I was going to happily give it!

But first I had to kiss my way down the abs that had been on my mind for the last four years. I wouldn't say that I was moaning as much as Shay was, but I couldn't help but let out some light moans as I worked my way downwards. I ran my tongue down into Shay's navel as my right hand slipped between us and gripped the base of the hardened shaft that lay between her legs. She gasped, and I chuckled low in my throat. We'd heard each other masturbate many times over the last few years, so I knew what she sounded like when she was excited. But it was quite different when you knew that those wonderful sounds were because of what you were doing, and I was enjoying the expressions playing over her features as I touched the various parts of her body that I'd never been to before. Honestly, I knew we'd have to spend a lot more time exploring to find all of her erogenous zones, but I'd already found a few that I was happy to tease her with.

The head of her cock was now poking the underside of my jaw, and I knew that all I'd need to do was pivot my head down and I'd be staring at it. But Cody had suggested working my way up to the head, because the shaft and balls were just as fun to play with, while going right for the head would be like going right for a girl's clit and missing all the other fun parts. Not that I'd done that either, but I knew that when I played, I tried to take my time and work up to that.

But I did move down, holding the shaft and rubbing it along my cheek as I ventured towards the base. I looked her in the eye as I kissed along its hard length, reveling in the power I had over her right now. Hearing her whimper and watching her bite her lip was magical. "That's it, princess." Her moans were such a turn on, and I wasn't going to stop. "You make me feel so good! Keep it up!" I was happy that she was giving me the encouragement I'd asked for, because it helped to keep the nerves at bay.

I breathed deep, inhaling the scent of her as I reached the base of her cock. She smelled heavenly and musky, and I could just bathe in that scent. I could see the little veins under the skin of her penis running up to the head, where I knew Shay would be feeling extremely sensitive. Unlike many of the videos I'd seen, Shay wasn't completely shaved. Her balls and the shaft were completely hairless, but around the base was a little trimmed thatch of fine blonde hairs. Maybe I was a little biased, but I thought it was gorgeous.

I still had a hold on Shay's cock down near the base, and I slowly started to pump it while I leaned in, engulfing one of her balls in my mouth and teased it with my tongue. "Oh shit! Oh God, Amber! You have to know I'll be doing so many good things to you when it's my turn!" Shay threw her head back on the pillows as I moved my mouth from one testis to the other, chuckling while enjoying the reactions I was getting. I let my hand run up the shaft, teasing the head a little and discovering a little liquid already leaving from the tip. I knew that was precum, and I brought it down to my mouth.

"Mmmm, a little treat for me already?" I asked as I licked the liquid off my fingers. It wasn't nearly as sticky and salty as the cum I'd licked those years ago, but I was sure I'd have a lot of that soon enough. "You're gonna give me a lot more of that when I suck you off, right?" Yes, talking dirty wasn't my strong suit, but damn I wanted to drive Shay crazy, and I knew she liked it.

"I still can't believe this is happening," she gasped. "I mean, I always thought I'd be doing stuff to you, but this is so good! Fuck I need more!"

"You're getting a lot more, trust me!" I placed my tongue flat on the underside of her cock down near the base, and took several long, slow licks up to the head. I made sure to run my tongue around the tip, collecting more of the leaking fluids from the little slit, then starting over again. I noticed that every time I got to the head, the underside right before it was very sensitive, and made Shay whimper when my tongue ran over it. That was something I'd remember for sure!

After a few licks, I decided the time was right to let her get what she wanted. I gave the tip a little kiss before I smiled up at a panting Shay, whose face was already flushed. "Shay, don't hold back, okay? Just let go and let me taste you."

She nodded rapidly, and I hummed as I slowly engulfed the wide head of her lovely cock, making sure to keep my eyes on hers. I couldn't fit nearly all of it into my mouth, she was too big and too wide, but I was able to make her cry out almost instantly, and that was more than enough. "Amber! Oh damn! Yes! Don't stop! More! Please!" she was lifting her hips to my mouth slowly but surely, as though she wanted to be thrusting into me, and I matched her thrusts with my strokes to get her tempo up. I smeared my saliva up and down her shaft, making it nice and slippery for my right hand to pump her while my mouth and tongue kept up the attack on her head. I made sure to keep my tongue moving back and forth on the underside where I knew she liked, and I could feel more of the salty goodness leaking from her tip as I moved faster and faster. I slipped my left hand down between her legs, gently running my thumb along her perineum, and heard her moan out loud again.

Yeah, that was something that Jamie had mentioned, and I was glad I listened!

"Princess... baby... I'm so close!" Shay whispered harshly. "Oh fuck! Right there! Don't stop!"

I could tell she was close, as the gentle thrusts up into my mouth had become sloppy, and a crimson flush had spread over her skin while she struggled to breathe. I kept our eyes locked, and when I saw her eyelids flutter, and her hips locked up, I knew what was coming.

Well, her obviously.

So, I wasn't shocked when the jets of hot, salty cum started to fill my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed a couple mouthfuls as I reveled in Shay screaming out my name. I stopped swallowing, but kept my tongue working over the tip as the cum started to ooze out of my mouth, around my lips and all over her cock and my fingers. Yeah, I wanted her to get the ice cream picture that she'd been fantasizing about.

I wasn't sure when she was going to stop, but there was sticky white juice all over the place, and I had a satisfied smirk on my face when she finally started giggling while laying back on the pillow. "I'm guessing that worked out pretty well?" I asked. "Now that you got to see the ice cream fingers."

"Trust me, these sticky fingers are so much better. I never knew it would feel that good!" I could feel her body completely relaxed underneath me, and I knew we could make this work. The intimacy I mean, the rest I was already good with. But all my nerves were gone now, and I was ready to jump into just about anything. Say, like the next part of my plan.

"Let me get you cleaned up then, and we'll see if I can put another one of your muscles to work!"