Chapter 59

We woke up on Christmas morning, tangled together as we almost always were. The storm had died down, but there was a white blanket of snow over everything, and it looked gorgeous when I gazed out the window. It was the first Christmas that we'd been alone in the house for, and while we hadn't prepared everything perfectly, I did want to make sure it was a good day, so I snuck down to the kitchen to get things going. I preheated the oven, and then put the French toast bake that I'd prepared the night before into the oven.

What, you thought we fucked all night?

Well, yeah, we did. But I was still able to take a quick break to make sure that we would have something delicious in the morning. Prepping everything only took 15 minutes between rounds, and that gave Shay a little time to recover before we were right back at it.

When the oven finished preheating, I popped the casserole into the oven, and then got to start on the bacon and coffee. My Santa deserved a great morning after all the hard, and I mean rock hard, work she'd put in the previous night. Half an hour later, everything was coming out of the oven, and getting onto plates and into mugs.

I brought the meal up to Shay on a tray and placed it on my desk while I woke her up with a soft kiss and a little bit of fondling. I mean, you need to wake up with a smile, right? "Good morning, Santa."

"Good morning Mrs. Claus. Something smells delicious!" she said with a yawn. I brought the tray over, then handed her a plate of food and her coffee. "Oh, that would explain the amazing smell." She stuck her face over the place and inhaled deeply. "Damn, you're one of a kind, princess. This smells so good!"

"It's a Christmas treat. I wanted us to have some good memories of our first Christmas alone." We wouldn't be alone all day, since Amy and Lynn would be here at some point in the afternoon, but for now it was just us. Maybe some time in the future there would be little ones downstairs opening presents, but that could wait a bit.

"Believe me, I would have had great memories with just a stale donut if it involved spending it with you." She moaned lightly when she had a mouthful of the French toast, and I smiled in response. Fuck a stale donut, she was going to be pampered with food today. I had a good amount to make for Christmas dinner too.

We sat side by side in the bed, our thighs pressed close while we alternated eating our own food and feeding each other. It was a wonderful way to spend our Christmas morning. When we were done with the food, we were both in good spirits, and I brought everything down to the kitchen while Shay took a shower. As soon as everything was tidied up, I joined her under the water, enjoying helping each other get clean. With her early start, she was done before me, but I didn't mind. We got to share some touches and kisses in the meantime.

"I'll go get the fire going if you like. Do you still want to do some movies and open presents?" Shay asked while drying off.

"Yes please!" When we were out on the cape, we all watched White Christmas together, and it was a fun tradition that we decided to keep here. "I should be down in a minute."

I was out of the shower a little after Shay, then got dressed up in a pair of comfy black sweatpants, and a red Christmas sweater that had little gold stars on it. I know, some people like the ugly Christmas sweater look, but I thought mine was cute, and I loved it.

When I got downstairs, there was already a small fire crackling in the brick fireplace, the tiny Christmas tree was lit, and Shay had the TV on and was pressing buttons to find White Christmas. She was standing in the middle of the room, with her back to me, so I came up behind her, wrapping her in a hug and laying my head on her shoulder.