Chapter 48

When I heard the water start in the shower, I kicked myself into high gear. I ran up the stairs, shedding my robe so I was streaking through the house in the nude. I quickly darted into the other bathroom, using some mouthwash to make sure that I was in perfect kissing form, then got out the bubblegum body mist. I sprayed it in the usual places that Shay always liked, and then gave a little spritz on the inside of each knee. If I had my way, those knees would spend some time around Shay's face, and let her enjoy a lovely scent in addition to what I hoped she'd be tasting. A little of the bubblegum lip balm finished it off.

Once I was smelling yummy, I got my outfit on. I started with black thigh high stockings with a garter belt holding them up that I'd had to practice attaching for several days. I had a little push up demi bra that left my nipples out, and then a skimpy black thong over the garters, so that they could be removed while the garters remained on. I slipped on some heels, little three inch black strappy ones, and then I was done. I stood in front of the mirror, checking myself out to make sure everything was looking in order. I was pretty happy with the look, and I was sure that Shay would have just the reaction I'd want. A very, very hard one. With everything ready, I carefully placed the new dragonfly sundress over my lingerie, and nodded in satisfaction. It was just what I wanted.

I tiptoed back to our room and took the bottle of lubricant we had in there and placed it on the nightstand. We both used it for taking care of ourselves, but I knew I'd need it for each other today! With that done, I stood outside the adjoining bathroom, just feeling silly. Dressed up and ready for action, but just standing there waiting for my girl to get out of the shower. I had the door to the bathroom cracked, and I tried to be patient as I heard the water splashing all over her body. I could only imagine her soapy hands running over her muscles... her breasts... her ass... her cock... Damn it! Hurry up Shay!

Since she was still busy getting clean, I figured I had time to do a little more prep, and went back to the other bathroom, filled a bowl with warm water, and then got a couple of washcloths and a towel. I mean, I was planning on making a mess, so it would be easier to have the cleaning supplies ready, right?

I heard the shower turn off, just as I put all that on my desk, and then hurried over to the bathroom door to listen closely. I smiled when I heard her humming, and I could imagine her drying off while she did so. One thing we hadn't done yet was see each other naked, or at least not on purpose. There had been a few times where we accidentally walked in and the other was changing, but we'd been good about turning our eyes and apologizing because we were afraid of things escalating quickly otherwise.

But not today. Today, Shay was all mine. Escalation was exactly what I wanted!

I heard the little rattle of what I hoped was Shay putting the towel back on the shower bar, and then took a deep breath before I walked into the bathroom. My eyes met hers in the mirror, as she was facing away from me while running her fingers through her hair, trying to make it look properly tousled. She didn't need to worry, I was going to be running my own fingers through it shortly. Those same blue eyes widened in shock, and she started to lower her hands, as though she was going to cover herself up, before I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around her and grabbing them.

"Nuh uh. I want my birthday present, and you're it. I've waited a long time for this, and I'm ready to celebrate." I leaned down, kissing the back of her shoulder. "Do you mind being my present today?"

"Is that really what you want?" she asked in a husky whisper. "Because I know I'd love that too."

"Shay, you're what I want, believe me. But, let me take control at the beginning until I'm comfortable?" I let go of her hands, and placed both of mine flat on her sculpted abs. "I promise, you'll be the one pulling my hair later."