get to know the characters

Trafalgar D Law - Gained status the last two years of high school by dating Kidd, but he's always been popular with the girls, especially Monet. He's often seen wearing slacks/skinny jeans with turtlenecks and hoodies, tied together with white air forces and his spotted hat. He lives with his friend Bepo in one of the dorms. He's majoring in psychology.

Bepo - a genetically modified bear who can talk for some reason. He's socially anxious, and he mainly only hangs out with Law and Chopper. He's often seen wearing an orange jumpsuit, and he lives in a dorm with Law. He's also majoring in psychology.

'Straw Hat' Luffy - considered the 'king' of New World college. Often seen wearing denim shorts, sandals, a red vest, and his signature straw hat. He lives in a house with his two brothers Ace and Sabo (who are attending their third year at New World college. He's majoring in sociology.

Luffy attends this college with most of his friends, but Vivi and Kaya go to serperate colleges and Brook, Robin, and Franky teach there.

Trafalgar wasn't so lucky, and only had Bepo attending this college.

'Officer' Zoro - Nobody but his friends call him officer, but he doesn't mind. He's Luffy's best friend and the one he's known the longest. He's often seen wearing a green cloak with black sweats, a pair black boots and three golden earrings that tie the look all together. He also carries three swords around with him, it took a lot of fighting but since Mihawk is well-known it wasn't wasn't issue. He lives in a dorm with Usopp which is often inhabited by Sanji and Nami. He's training to be a police officer.

'Cat Burglar' Nami - She became popular in her second year or middle school, whenever she met and dated Luffy for a year on and off. She's also well known for stealing people's money, or charming them into giving her whatever she wants. She now dates Usopp, but this is mainly a secret that's shared with their close friends. She's often seen wearing a variety of bikini tops with a pair of jeans and blue/brown gladiator sandals to match. She also wears a pair of pearl earrings, and a promise ring on her left pinky that her and Vivi had custom made by Usopp. She lives with her adoptive mom and sister in a tangerine farm just outside of town. She's majoring in business and dreams of running her own real-estate agency someday with Usopp and Vivi.

Usopp 'the Liar' - Usopp won the award for 'best glow-up' at the end of high school. He's well-known for the lies and stories he's made up over the years, and he's often seen wearing a pair of big yellow pants with no shirt, paired with a tulip hat, goggles, and some noise canceling headphones. Nobody is sure why he dresses like this, but nobody says anything out of fear of getting their ass whooped by Luffy. He lives with Zoro in a dorm and is majoring in business alongside Nami, and he takes many classes with Franky for his minor.

'Black-Leg' Sanji - He's well-known for his chivalry and overall kindness towards ladies. He's been dating Zoro since his last year of high school, and he's long been the cook for the group. He's often seen wearing various suits, almost always wearing a pair of black dress pants and dress shoes with a chain connecting to his belt loop. He lives in a small apartment complex with his adoptive father Zeff.

'Cotton-Candy Loving' Chopper - A small reindeer who trained under doctors for many years and managed to skip a few grades, now attending New World college with the rest of his friends. He wears a variety of outfits but he's always seen wearing a pink top hat with a blue hat over it, along with his blue medical bag. He lives with the famous Dr.Kureha, and is often babysat by Robin and Franky. He spends his free time studying with Trafalgar, and was the only Straw Hat who had contact with him for a while. He's training to be a doctor.

'Professor/Dr' Robin - She took a course in archeology and now teaches a history course at New World college. She's often seen wearing tank tops and long skirts, and she lives with her husband Franky.

'The Robot' Franky - A cyborg who teaches the STEM and robotics courses at New World college. He... doesn't wear pants. And he's often seen wearing an unbuttoned shirt with a Hawaiian print on it. He styles his hair differently each day, and all of his classes are very confused as to how he managed to marry someone as beautiful as their professor Robin.

'Professor' Brook - He teaches all music related courses at New World college. He's a skeleton... which scared most people at first but now they quite like him, and a lot of them found themselves suprised to have Sol King as a teacher. He wears whatever he sees when he opens his closet in the morning, and always has a purple cane with him.

Kidd - He doesn't need a fancy title, because he was the most popular student of his elementary, middle, and high school. He dated Trafalgar for two years. He's a prick. (I love Kidd but for the sake of this story shhh) He usually wears a black button up that he leaves unbuttoned and a pair of cheetah printed pants. He lives in a dorm with his best friend Killer and is only at college for the 'experience'

Sabo - He's the 'smart one' and he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. He's the nicer of Luffy's two older brothers, and wears a top hat with matching attire.

'Fire-Fist' Ace - He's a lil stupid, but he's got the spirit. He's dating this guy named Marco, and is huge on tough love. He's majoring in sociology and very popular amongst the girls. He's pretty much at every party, and was once in Luffy's place. He lives in a house with his two brothers Sabo and Luffy, and Shanks/Garp often visit on holidays. He's actually allergic to shirts, and doesn't wear them even in the freezing cold. He wears a pair of black low-rise skinny jeans and he often steals Sabo's shoes. He wears an orange hat and various pieces of jewelry.