15

Law's POV 

•••

I was so happy that there was a heater in Luffy's room. It actually felt perfect in this house for once.

Luffy groaned as he rolled closer into me.

"Are we sleeping in?" I ask him with a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you want to? Nevermind. Of course you do."

I smile. "Yes, but for once I won't be too cold to get out of bed."

"Wow, what a luxury."

"I know, right?"

***

"Traffy, it's Christmas we need to go to the mall and get all the free samples and all the holiday discounts!" Luffy sat on top of me trying to pull me out of bed.

"Ugh, fine. Let me get dressed."

***

We spent the day at the mall, eating the free samples, buying whatever was a good price, more gifts for his brothers and friends.

we took pictures, we kissed, we laughed.

it was the best Christmas I'd ever had, and it got better.

I was cuddling with Luffy as he played mortal combat, he already stole back one of my hoodies, when I got a text from Nami.

Nami 🍊: I just had sex with Usopp

I just read it because I didn't know how to respond, but I smiled and Luffy looked over my shoulder trying to see what I was so happy about, and I showed him the text.

"Wow, she texted you instead of me, I see how it is."

My phone lit up again, and this time it was a picture of an engagement ring sent to the Straw Hat group chat.

Me: wow 

you sure were busy today

Nami 🍊: my boyfriend is better than all of you guys' combined

Franky: SUPER! 💫

Black-Leg: never again

and then Robin sent a picture of her pregnancy test as positive

Black-Leg sent a voice message: "FRANKY IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS WHEN I SEE YOU" Sanji said angrily. "if you can even move after to-" "SHUT UP MOSS HEAD JESUS CHRI-" 

yeah, that group chat is something else.. but, that's not even the best news of Christmas.

Well, the Nami thing was pretty good. but, Luffy sent a screenshot to the group chat, it was a newsletter from our school that read:

"Dear students of New World college, I'm sorry to those who have been affected by his actions, and I hope you know the staff at this school hopes to make sure this never happens again, but student Ustess Kidd has been expelled due to sexual harassment, rape, assult, and various other actions. He'll be facing serious charges, and hopefully he'll serve his time. Have a good break, sincerely the staff at New World college."

like I said,

the best Christmas ever.

🎄🎄🎄