04

Law's POV

[ TW FOR R@P3. you may skip this chapter if you need <33 ]

•••

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and I walked downstairs to find the ASL brothers and Nami all eating happily at the table.

"Morning, sleeping beauty" Luffy said with his mouthful. Nami waved at me shyly, and I nodded to acknowledge both of them.

"I made you breakfast." Sabo said with a smile. I thanked him before I took the plate of food and sat down. It was served with milk, but Nami seemed to be drinking orange juice. Before I even got to see what was on my plate, Luffy stole something from it. 

"What?" He asked innocently, noticing both of his brothers were glaring at him. "Traffy doesn't like bread." I wrinkled my nose at the mention of bread, and I heard Nami chuckle.

"So," Ace said, glaring at me "it's been awhile Law, where've you been?" I opened my mouth to answer but Luffy butt in

"Ace!" He said.

"What? Is it a crime to make sure my little brother isn't getting involved with all the bad kids? We may be older than you guys, but we still know everything that happens in the younger grades."

"Ace," Sabo warned. "You like Law, remember?"

"Yes, I do remember. But he just up and disappeared, he made our beloved little br-" Luffy stood up abruptly.

"Thank you for the food, Sabo!" Luffy put his plate in the sink. "Traffy, Nami, it's time for operation birthday!" Luffy said with a smile. Sabo laughed.

"Luffy, did you even bother to offer your friends clothes?" Sabo asked lovingly. I smiled as I realized Nami was wearing the same shirt as yesterday, and I was too. "Law, you can borrow some of mine. Nami I think we might have some of Uta's old clothes, if you need something to wear."

***

I enter Luffy's room wearing a new pair of black ripped jeans and one of my old hoodies. Nami changed into a pair of jeans and she was wearing a bikini top that was red and white with a red hoodie (that I recognized as Luffy's) tied around her waist.

"Traffy!" Luffy exclaimed as he ran over to hug me. I hugged him back and immediately felt very clingy towards the shorter boy.

"Ugh," I heard Nami say "you guys are so cute, it disgusts me." I started blushing, and I realized Luffy was standing on his tippy-toes to hug me.

"Sanji's distracting Zoro right now, we have three hours to get everything prepared." Luffy said, burying his face into my neck.

"Where is this even happening?" I asked out of curiosity.

"His favorite bar. It's a suprise!" Luffy pulled away and put his index finger to his lips. I couldn't help myself and I leaned down to kiss him on the head lovingly.

"What?" I said as I realized he was blushing. "It's friendly." I said quietly enough that Nami wouldn't be able to hear, mocking the boy. At this point Luffy was practically melting, and he buried his face into my chest to hide the redness.

"Enough flirting, we need to go get balloons, and God knows I need to help dress Sanji or he'll end up looking like a toddler. Honestly, what'd he spend all that time in the closet for?" I was shocked at the joke she'd just made, and I couldn't help but laugh heartily as it clicked. Nami smiled at me.

"Whatever, Nami. You're just jealous that Ussop's not here!" He stuck his tongue out at her and ended up with a bump on his head. I smiled.

***