17

Law's POV

9 months later

***

It had been nine months, and I officially moved in with the ASL brothers. We were back in school now, though Ace and Sabo had graduated a few months back.

But that's not important. It was the night of Nami and Ussop's wedding. Vivi was the maid of honor, and Zoro was Usopp's best man.

and let me just tell you:

Luffy was STRESSED.

like, adorably stressed.

"Traffy if we're late I swear I will never forgive you."

"Love, if I have to deliver a baby tonight you are not going to want to hold my hand for weeks." It was a little over Robin's due date, and I was preparing to have to deliver a baby in the wedding venue tonight.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just can't believe some of my best friends are getting married. But ew, please don't have to deliver a baby." I came up behind him and wrapped him in a hug. He enjoyed that, and melted into it. "Will you hold me when I cry tonight?"

"Always."

***

Nami's POV

•••

I was incredibly nervous. We had been planning for months, and ultimately decided on a summer wedding.

Vivi was doing my hair, and helping me slip into my wedding dress.

It was white with a low trim at the top, and it was covered in lacy borders that I adored. My hair was pulled into a bun, and I wore a silver necklace with a white heart on it that fell perfectly. I was also wearing my pearl earrings.

***

Usopp's POV

•••

I waited anxiously as the wedding march started to play, and I saw Chopper skip down the isle to spread flowers across the walk way. I saw Genzo begin to walk Nami down the isle as Bellemere cried from the front row, along with her sister.

And god,

Nami was so beautiful. She was always beautiful, but she shined on her wedding day. The orange flowers complemented her hair, and it added the perfect pop of color to her.

I was wearing a white tux with matching pants and an orange tie. and as she stood in front of me, I couldn't believe it.

All our friends sat in the stands, including Luffy's two brothers who Nami was quite fond of.

"Dearly beloved," Brook paused waiting for something to happen, "we are gathered here today to join Usopp and Nami in holy matrimony. But before we get to the good part, do you two have any vows you'd like to share?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." I said, and I pulled my piece of sketchbook paper out of my breast pocket. I knew I probably didn't need it, but I was still nervous.

"Already skipping to the 'I do's' I see!" I heard Ace tease from the stands, but he was quickly shut up by Sabo who yelled out a quick 'sorry.'

"Nami, ten years ago when we were in middle school I never thought my crush on you would turn into... this." I motioned around the room, "I'm so happy I got to be your best friend and lover for all these years, even through the rough times. But more than anything I'm happy that I got to see you grow into the beautiful woman that stands before me today. Who had a tomboy phase and assured me she would never stand up here in a white dress for some good for nothing boy. And more than anything, I'm excited to watch you grow even more."