07

Law's POV
"Game Night" - 3 years ago
•••
It was family game night in the ASL brother household. I now spent a majority of my time at their house, and they considered me a part of their family. This wasn't the first time I'd played with them, but tonight we were playing Monopoly. I'd played with the Straw Hats before, and Nami won almost every time. The money and game board was well worn.
***
"PAY UP." Ace yelled at me after many hours of playing.
"I'M NOT PAYING YOUR STUPID PRICE I KEEP LANDING ON YOUR GODDAMN PROPERTY FUCK THIS GAME." I yelled back. Luffy was laughing hysterically, until he landed on one of Ace's property's too.
"NO. I'M BROKE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." Ace grabbed our Monopoly money from us aggressively and stuck his tongue out. It was Sabo's turn now, and he missed one of Ace's properties by one space. Luffy and I both glared his way, and he smiled at us warmly.
Needless to say, Ace won. And Luffy ended up in jail like, every turn.
***
Luffy's POV
"Hangover" - 3 years ago (and many times after)
•••
I had a little too much to drink one night (IN MY HONEST DEFENSE IT WAS ALL ZORO'S FAULT.) and I felt horrible when I woke up.
"Traffyyyy" I whined.
"Yeah? Trashcan's on your left by the way."
I turned my head to confirm this, and it hurt really really bad.
"My head hurts. I'm cold, and also hungry. But mainly my head hurts."
I heard Traffy sigh. "I can go get you some medicine for your headache." but as he was moving me off of his stomach , I immediately felt sick and spewed into the trashcan. This happened many more times before Traffy just decided to text Sabo and ask him to bring it.
☆☆☆
"YOU WERE IN ON THAT???" Ace yelled at Sabo angrily.
"Oops." Sabo apoglized sarcastically.
•••
I had my arms wrapped around his body, and our breathing synced up. I felt his heart beat faster and smiled to myself.
"Traffyyy" I whined for the millionth time.
"If you complain about your head one more time I swear-"
"I'm cold." I had been shaking against his body for hours, and I wanted to sink into a puddle of warmth. Traffy unzipped the hoodie he was wearing and wrapped it around my shoulders.
"Better?" He mumbled, holding me closer to his chest. He wasn't wearing anything underneath the hoodie, and I felt myself slightly appreciative of this scene. His hair was messy, his sweats sat low on his waist, his hat was on my desk, and he was shirtless. I buried my face into his neck, and felt grateful he was in my life. I could tell he felt insecure about his shirtless state, so I began to kiss the various scars and tattoos on his arms.
He blushed, and his ears were bright red. "Lu," he said breathlessly. "Don't- Don't." I kissed his collarbone lightly and he gasped.
"Oops." I said innocently.
•••