Preface

CARNAL
A MUJERSANGRE PRODUCTION
Text copyright © mujersangre ™ 2023
The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

ONGOING EDITING AS OF 4/7/24, lowkey lazy though so idk fr.

Please note that these elements are present in the narrative and may trigger certain emotional responses or discomfort in readers. It is recommended for mature audiences who are prepared for such content.

Furthermore, it is important to note that all depictions of people are for fictional uses only under the fair use doctrine. The author owns no rights to images or music. The use of any images or music not owned by the author is done purely for illustrative purposes and does not infringe on any copyrights.

The author bears no responsibility for any emotional triggers or distress caused by the content.

All events, characters, and scenarios depicted in this story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or real events, is purely coincidental.

By choosing to read this work, you acknowledge and accept the content warnings and understand the potential risks involved. The author appreciates your understanding and respect for the creative process and the integrity of this work.

Cover & Edits, as always, crafted by yours truly. The individual photos used in these edits are not mine, but the final creations are. Please take note that I do not claim ownership of any gifs. Any GIF visuals used are for the moods, settings and atmosphere purposes.

It is highly recommended that you envision all characters named within the story without a face claim, just as you wish.

No duplicating, exchanging, or reworking of any my works is permitted.

——-

In the sultry and intoxicating novel, "Carnal," we follow the turbulent journey of Mijako, a bewitching mafia princess plagued by the haunting presence of Aphrodite, an insidious succubus. As Mijako becomes enraptured by her uncontrollable passion and fixation for Siraj – the enigmatic stranger who strides confidently into her life – the boundaries between the earthly realm and otherworldly desires blur dangerously.

Set against a backdrop of dark luxury, treacherous liaisons, and torrid love affairs, this suspenseful narrative captures the essence of characters pushed to their emotional precipices. Caught in an infernal dance with Aphrodite's malevolent intentions, Mijako must navigate her world while grappling with the sinister forces that threaten to engulf her entire existence. Fearless and vulnerable all at once, she is a riveting protagonist who remains entwined with Siraj – an enigma cloaked in secrecy.

As passion spirals into obsession, indulge in an electrifying exploration of lust and love's darker side. Encounter shadowy figures who possess insatiable appetites for pleasure, control, and power as they weave a web around Mijako's trembling heart. Watch as Mijako is lured into a vortex of decadence, tortured by yearning that knows no bounds – yearning spawned from the depths of Aphrodite's cunning mind.

In "Carnal," tensions mount as Mijako must choose between surrendering to her wildest fantasies or clinging steadfastly to reality as it slips ever further from her grasp. Brace yourself for a white-knuckled descent into seduction's maddening labyrinth—a realm where nothing is ever truly as it seems... Will Mijako find salvation amidst the all-encompassing darkness? Or will she be forever entrapped within an impenetrable fortress built upon insatiable desires?

Dive into this gripping tale of unbridled lust, harrowing deceit, and the cataclysmic struggle between devouring passion and the fundamental essence of what makes us human. In "Carnal," prepare to be utterly consumed by the fiery tempest that lies at the heart of love's most forbidden and tantalizing secrets.

_____

Cast

ᴍɪᴊᴀpossessed by a succubus

ᴍɪᴊᴀ
possessed by a succubus.

ꜱɪʀA mysterious individual concealing his true nature

ꜱɪʀ
A mysterious individual concealing his true nature.

Extra's