XXXIV

filler
THE WIPE OUT

Mijako, under the control of Aphrodite, stood atop a cliff overlooking a vast world beneath her

Mijako, under the control of Aphrodite, stood atop a cliff overlooking a vast world beneath her. With a sultry smile and unmatched determination, she raised her hands above her fiery hair, focusing on the symbols that appeared coursing through her flesh – glistening like embers in the night.

It had come to this - Mijako had no other choice but to undo what history had imprinted upon every soul that knew of The Nirotti's. She inhaled deeply as energy coursed through her body, the raging tempest of her innate mystical abilities surging like a ravenous beast.

Her breaths grew heavier as she began weaving an intricate spell: the threads of fate reverberated around her, intertwining in a network of power that spread out from her very core. Those who bore knowledge of The Nirotti's would experience an overwhelming clench upon their minds.

Waves upon waves of arcane seduction slithered from Mijako's outstretched hands, seeping into every crevice where thoughts of The Nirotti's lingered. Like a ghostly caress, she snatched away the essence of The Nirotti's and devoured it mercilessly, leaving behind the semblance of an untroubled peace.

As Mijako swayed with the fervor of her intoxicating spell, mankind began to tremble - their gasps filled with amnesia and confusion. In unison, memories quivered and crumbled like dust dispersed by the wind. Vivid images became fractured phantasms as Mijako's unimaginable powers washed over every soul that held secrets about The Nirotti's.

And with one final thrust of authority and sensuality combined, Mijako disintegrated every remnant string that connected humans and creatures alike to The Nirotti's - like sand vanishing deep into the ocean's abyss. Satisfied with her lesson in primordial erasure, Mijako lowered her hands, the wrathful inferno within stilled.

As she gazed upon the world below, she reveled in the consummation of her wicked work. The minds that held the fervent knowledge of The Nirotti were cleansed, their memories purged through the divine touch of Aphrodite's wrathful incarnation. Those beings would now only know a past untainted and unburdened by the sins of The Nirotti.

In the hearts of millions who once mourned their cursed existence, now bloomed newfound tranquility. And as Mijako retreated into the shadows that concealed her true nature, she knew a secret truth: In the act of vanishing The Nirotti from every mind, a fragment of bewitching temptation would forever grow inside her – refusing to die.

Now Mijako stood outside the neon-lit entrance of the strip club, steeling herself for what she was about to do. The music throbbed loudly within the club, beckoning her inside as she wrestled with the harsh truth she had discovered. Her family was gone, their existence wiped out by forces beyond her control. Tears threatened to fall, but she pushed them back, determined to face what lay ahead.

As she walked into the dimly lit club, her eyes darted around in search of Siraj. She saw him leaning against the bar from across the room, nursing a drink while his gaze fixed intently on the stage's gyrating performers. Mijako took a deep breath and made her way towards him, each step heavier than the last.

She reached out and grabbed Siraj's arm firmly, making him jump in surprise before turning his attention towards her. "We need to talk," Mijako said urgently, her voice barely audible over the blaring music.

Siraj furrowed his brow at her sudden appearance but nodded in agreement. He waved at the bartender for one more drink and led Mijako through a maze of dimly lit corridors towards his office.

The music grew fainter as they walked deeper into the club's underbelly, finally stopping in front of a heavy oak door with brass lettering that read 'Siraj'. He unlocked it with a silver key and guided Mijako inside.

The room was spacious and furnished comfortably with deep leather chairs positioned around a mahogany desk. Siraj eased himself into one and gestured for Mijako to do the same. "So," he began tentatively with an air of curiosity, "what brings you back so soon?"

Tears finally broke through Mijako's defenses as she choked out her reply. "It's done, They're no longer."

Siraj looked shocked, his eyes widening. "How? What happened?"

With a deep, quivering breath, Mijako recounted the tragic tale of her family's annihilation. Siraj listened intently, his face a mix of horror and sympathy. When she was done speaking, he reached out to place a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Mijako. I can't begin to imagine how you must feel," he said sincerely.

Mijako glanced up at him through bloodshot eyes. "Apart of me hurts for what I've done. But there's something else... Now that they're gone, I realized – we can finally start over. Together."

Siraj considered her words for a moment before nodding solemnly. "I've always cared for you, Mijako," he admitted softly, his gaze locked onto hers. "Without the burden of your family on your shoulders, we can forge a new life together."

Mijako managed a weak smile despite the pain that was tearing through her heart. She nodded in agreement, their fates now forever intertwined as they sought solace and happiness in their fresh start.