XI

PROPOSITION

PROPOSITION

The pounding bass at Carnal reverberated against the walls, mingling with the cacophony of laughter and clinking glasses. Everyone's attention was on the busty performer elegantly swinging from the ceiling, her body wrapped in silk scarves. Her sultry eyes scanned the room, yet her gaze lingered for a moment longer on Siraj. He could feel his heart racing, but not from her stare; tonight, he had a mission to fulfill. Concealed in shadows, he stood near the exit, his keen eyes never leaving his target - Governor Will

Governor Will had relentlessly pursued Mijako, and Siraj knew that in order to protect her, he needed to eliminate this threat once and for all. Utilizing the performer's hypnotizing routine as a distraction, Siraj moved like a ghost towards the door. With agile grace and calculated steps, he slipped through the exit just as the Governor drunkenly fumbled with his coat and made his way outside.

Outside, rain pelted down upon Siraj as he blended into the alleyways. He followed at a distance, watching the Governor stagger toward his limousine. The smell of wet pavement and alcohol filled Siraj's nostrils but didn't distract him from his goal. Matching each of Wilhelm's drunken steps with silent precision, he closed in while calculating how to execute the kill.

Using a small taser concealed within his coat sleeve, Siraj lunged forward as stealthily as a leopard pouncing on its prey. The sound of high voltage electricity pierced through the pounding rain as Wilhelm convulsed violently and collapsed to the ground – no one would hear his desperate groans.

A sinister smirk graced Siraj's lips as brilliant crimson pooled beneath Will's limp form. His heartbeat quickened with excitement - there was no turning back now. Siraj retrieved a razor-sharp karambit knife from his jacket pocket, his nimble fingers dancing with the deadly precision of a deadly assassin.

Swiftly and without remorse, Siraj sank the blade deep into Will's throat. Blood spewed forth like a macabre fountain, swallowing the man's stammers and sending a perverse thrill down Siraj's spine. With each frenzied slice and stab, he tore open Governor Will's flesh like paper – a crimson masterpiece the man's only legacy.

As Will's life ebbed away in viscid red rivulets, Siraj retrieved a final tool from his repertoire – a silver Sigil branded with his personal serial symbol. With reverence, he placed it upon Will's mutilated face, etching the emblem with utmost precision amidst mangles of torn flesh and shattered bone. It was more than just a kill; it was a message.

Breathing heavily, Siraj took a moment to admire his grisly handiwork. In the storm-ridden night, nature itself seemed to conspire to provide him cover. As fear settled upon him like ravenous crows heralding impending doom, it fueled his heightened senses.

After ensuring there were no witnesses around or traces back to him, he disappeared into the shadows before anyone could find them – gone without a trace.