XVI

APHRODITE's REVELATION

Mijako finally arrived at the strip club, a racy venue with neon signs flickering along the exterior

Mijako finally arrived at the strip club, a racy venue with neon signs flickering along the exterior. As she entered the building, she was immediately hit with a mix of dim lighting and sultry music, permeating the air with an unmistakable sense of seduction.

Stepping through the crowded room, Mijako made her way to the locker room, where the dancers retreated after their sultry performances. The space was filled with extravagant costumes, glittering accessories, and heady perfumes that swirled together in an intoxicating blend of sin and glamour.

Approaching her designated vanity station, Mijako noticed an array of beautifully wrapped gifts on its smooth surface. Her heart beat faster when she read the silver-embossed card that made it clear Siraj had left them just for her. Mijako's hands trembled slightly as she began opening each box one by one, unveiling beautiful trinkets and luxurious fabrics that glittered under the warm lights.

Admiration quickly turned sour as a scornful voice rang out from behind her. "Well isn't this just perfect? Siraj must really have it bad for you."

Mijako turned around to see Dyme standing there, arms crossed and seething with jealousy. Her dark makeup cast a sinister shadow over her attractive features as she continued berating Mijako without missing a beat. She wondered how the woman was even still allowed in the club, which only heightened her suspicions about Siraj.

"Wasn't good enough for him, though? Guess his taste has taken a nosedive. Shame how he'll get bored so soon." Dyme said mockingly.

Mijako knew better than to let Dyme get under her skin but couldn't help responding to her relentless goading. "Jealousy really isn't cute on you."

"You don't get it, do you?" Dyme sneered. "Siraj is like all men; they don't ever get tired of the chase. He'll be back to me sooner or later, and you'll be nothing but old news."

Mijako clenched her fists in anger but forced a smile. "You're right. Except, I'm not just another girl he'd walk away from. So enjoy watching from the sidelines while I make him forget about you entirely."

With that, Mijako turned back to her gifts and continued to unwrap them carefully, doing her best to ignore Dyme's resentful glare. As she pulled out a dazzling diamond necklace, Mijako allowed herself a smirk of triumph, knowing that no matter how cruel Dyme's words were, it was ultimately her who had Siraj's heart.

As the strip club's wild lights and pulsating music continued to merge in a hypnotic dance, Mijako prepared herself for a night onstage filled with seduction and captivating power – all while feeling the growing weight of Siraj's love and Dyme's dark envy draped around her equally beautiful and volatile reality.

Mijako sighed heavily as she sat at her vanity, the strip club's deafening music pounding through her soul. Her delicate fingers traced the edges of her makeup palette, each color representing a mask she wore on stage. As her heart thumped in rhythm with the bass, a feeling of unease washed over her.